Yes! Communitiesno guideline enforcement/ blatant disrespect

I May 12, 2018

Where do I begin? I have the worst lot location in the community. I've been here for quite some time and my wife and I are used to certain way of living if you will. Every time we get a new manager I go through the same things over and over again with Management and the things that they tell or allow the new Resident to do. specifically parking a big box truck in the parking lot in front of my house. It totally blocks the sidewalk that's in front of my house, and hangs 2 ft into my yard over my plants. I work hard in my yard I am directly in front of the office you should be thanking me and Catering to me and useing my home as an example of what you expect from other residents. The first time the box truck was parked there it was there all weekend so I do some of my own yard work as in after the mowing company that y'all hire take care of the yard gets through I go through my yard and fix the stuff that's not done properly, or should I say not to my standards. Also, they blow all of the trash that's in the parking lot into my yard . The maintenance man goes around in the golf cart with a pincher and picks up the big stuff . I believe it's because he's told not to get off the golf cart some safety concerns is what I'm told . So the parking lot always has cigarette butts bottle caps little pieces of debris that end up in my yard every other week . But that's not what I'm here for back on Pointe. Should I let management know number one the box truck is too big for the parking spot, therefore it's too big to be parked in the community. I will refer you to your guidelines of 18 wheelers not being permitted on the premises, it goes on to state that the tractor of an 18-wheeler are any facsimile thereof is not allowed on the premises. This box truck in question also has North Carolina license plate displayed on the truck that is 2 years out of date which is also a violation of the guidelines. Which is a major problem in this community. Their cars sitting around with no registration plates on them at all. A resident that has a car that I like and had discussed with him his plans with the car in hopes that maybe I might be able to purchase the vehicle for myself. During the conversation he tells me that management told him to back it into the driveway so that nobody can see from the road that it doesn't have a plate on it. Not only is this in violation of yes Community guidelines that I was handed three months after yes Community purchased the trailer park that I live in. But it is also a code violation of the city of Greensboro for non operative cars. Of course when you call the city for help on this matter they say this is private property. which makes no sense to me but we won't get into that now. So now it's like I don't know 5 in the afternoon and I'm on my porch and this box truck parking come now there's plenty of other spaces open that he could back in but he knows that I don't like it there so he Parks it directly next to my parking spaces which makes it very very hard for me to back out of my parking space safely. Blocking the sidewalk is also a safety issue. My wife ask me to go out and asked the guy not to park it there. I politely met him at the truck when he was getting out and ask him if he's going to park it here all weekend he said no I'll be leaving in the morning to go to work. I said could you do me a favor not park it here and park it out on Earl Drive where all the other big trucks are parked from previous management letting them know that that's where they Park. He immediately said she said I can park here so I turned to look at the office and here's your sales representative. Which by the way is the most unprofessional individual that's been here in a very long time. She talks about me to other residents. The pool guy MOe has lived across the street from the trailer park is whole life I've known him for 10 years. He told me everything she said about me. Anyway I digress. So I look at him I said buddy she doesn't like me and this is my yard my wife doesn't want it here can you please move it be a good neighbor. I then turned around and walked away as I was on my porch I heard the door close on the truck I turned around and I said you going to leave it there he said yes I'm not going to park it out there and have to walk to my house it'll be moved in the morning when I go to work. All this was heard by Emirba your sales associate. I went into my house got the rules as I stated before that I received from yes communities just a few months after the purchase place. I wanted you to the office, she let me know that she called the manager Denise have denice's one I spoke to previously before this incident. Said that way she called Mike the maintenance man and I was man, back up a minute I left the office because she seemed flustered and I didn't want her to feel threatened by me being mad so I left and went into my yard. My wife and I are in the yard Mike comes over and says it domies call them let him know that I was mad and she was on her way he should hang on a minute let me talk to him and see what's going on I'll call you back. Yada yada yada, I told Mike that my wife informed me that I wasn't allowed to complain to the office no more in fact I'm not allowed to talk to anybody that works with this company anymore. Now she wants me out. Really! All this over a damn box truck that I asked politely for Denise to take care of it for me. You know what I'm done okay. If you want to remove this post contact me I do not want to be contacted from anybody in this area that goes for Raleigh to okay. In fact I'm pretty much done. The way it stands at this point in time I'm putting my clothes in my van and leaving I have no home. All because yes communities handed me rules and guidelines to live by was posted at the mailbox at January 1st these new rules going into effect they would be strictly enforced I felt like we had somebody here now that own the place that cared about the place and that we were going to have a nice place to live again cuz it was nice place when I moved in your 16 years ago, now I'm living under the bridge down the street thanks a lot. I think maybe we should leave y'all just make us an offer on our home and will be gone. No need to try to push my buttons and make me do something so you have grounds to evict me. I posted some pictures of the box truck hopefully you can see that it's in my yard on top of my plant also hopefully you can see and license plate has a temporary sticker the date on the temporary sticker is 2016 the vehicle was purchased as a new vehicle in 2016 as per the DMV. So they ever purchase it never pay the taxes and had it registered legally after the temporary tag ran out so who's ever driving the vehicle I'm sure he's well aware of this fact not to mention the owner if they're not the same person. Also dog poop in my yard daily I'm on my porch they stand there in my yard with their dog I'm looking at them they just walk away and leave it. I have not complained to Denise about this because I'm tired of complaining to be honest with you but I had to do something about the box truck cuz my wife told me to. And believe me I could spend all day telling you about the stuff that happens in your parking lot 10 ft from my front door drug deals broad daylight. Getting woke up in the middle of the night 3:40 in the morning from noise people hanging out in the parking lot. I will tell you this that doesn't happen anymore because I put a stop to it with no help from Greensboro Police Department or management of yes communities. Also I may add when I take care of stuff my self resumes go in the office and complain to them that I'm racist. Can't say nothing cuz you're racist.

• Updated by I'm done u win · Jun 04, 2018

On 06/03/18 @ 3:30 am
    I was awakened by car doors closing and loud voices. I went to the window to see what all the fuss was about. I watched as two or three cars pulled off
    Two women and one guy left standing behind their car, the guy walks to the driver side door, reaches in and turns up the music . I go out and ask them what time is it . 3:30 . Oh, thanks for waken me up . I than showed them the street sign that says no loitering yada, yada, also I stated I don't know why they put the sign 12 feet high where no one can see it. ???

As a paying customer I feel like i should not have to go through this on a regular basis, or at all .

Don't you feel like I deserve the same peace and quite that other residents have that don't live in the parking at the office ? I do !!!

When is it going to stop ? If Yes Communities wants this to continue as normal practice I will need it in writing that this is acceptable to you and that my wife and I should be expected to live under these conditions .

• Updated by I'm done u win · Jul 08, 2018

Here we go again, July 8th at 3:15 a.m. Sunday morning. My wife and I were both woke up by music comming from the parking lot in front of the office. When we got up to look outside two cars with people hanging around them. Loud music coming one of the vehicles. It seems like they had no cares in the world about anybody but themselves and what they were doing.

I have not been contacted from anybody about the previous two post or an offer on my home. It's now 5 in the morning I can't go back to sleep.
    So while I'm at it can you tell your manager Denise that the trash cans need to come in off for the road as per the guidelines that you handed out just a couple months after you bought the place.
    As I walked the community to get exercise I can't stand to stench looming from the garbage that's right beside the road. You got some nasty people in here, that obviously need guidance on how to live.