[Resolved] Yes! Communitieslot rent

T Nov 01, 2018 Review updated:

Your lot rent is killing us, it is robbery and there isn't anything we can do about it!!! My lot rent has gone up another $30, AGAIN, and I want to know why. Any other place will give you an itimized list as to why you are paying what you are paying but not you! We just are told to deal with it and keep paying more. How I see it is I pay my bills so that you can get paid so I want to talk to someone ASAP! [protected]

• Resolution Statement

• YES! Communities Customer Care's Response · Nov 01, 2018

Thank you for your post. Unfortunately, rent, including lot rent, is subject to increase along with all other things in life: gas, food, etc. Rental increases are determined by a combination of things such as an increase in the cost to operate, property taxes, etc. We do apologize you are unhappy with the increase, but let us know if there are any specific issues or concerns within the community that we could look into and work to improve on for you. Should you wish to discuss any other concerns please reach out to our Resident Relations Department at [protected].

• K
      Jan 02, 2019

As much as lot rent is they need to mow our yards.