[Resolved] Yes! Communities — lot rent
Your lot rent is killing us, it is robbery and there isn't anything we can do about it!!! My lot rent has gone up another $30, AGAIN, and I want to know why. Any other place will give you an itimized list as to why you are paying what you are paying but not you! We just are told to deal with it and keep paying more. How I see it is I pay my bills so that you can get paid so I want to talk to someone ASAP! [protected]
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
YES! Communities Customer Care's Response · Nov 01, 2018
Thank you for your post. Unfortunately, rent, including lot rent, is subject to increase along with all other things in life: gas, food, etc. Rental increases are determined by a combination of things such as an increase in the cost to operate, property taxes, etc. We do apologize you are unhappy with the increase, but let us know if there are any specific issues or concerns within the community that we could look into and work to improve on for you. Should you wish to discuss any other concerns please reach out to our Resident Relations Department at [protected].
More Yes! Communities Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - dont ever mess with these people they are ripoffs 
- [Resolved] Yes Communities/independence Station - manager/tyrant 
- [Resolved] Yes Communities - do not move here! 
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - incredily lousy landlords 
- Yes! Communities - firing employees, after promises that it would not happen.
- Yes! Communities - no guideline enforcement/ blatant disrespect
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - office manager and residents in 68
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - independence station independence, mo 64056
- Yes Communities - illegal towing during thanksgiving
- [Resolved] Yes Communities - oakwood forest