Triumph Property Management Logo

Triumph Property Management

Having problems with Triumph Property Management?

Triumph Property Management Customer Service Contacts

911 North Buffalo Dr. Suite 202
Las Vegas, Nevada

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Triumph Property Management Customer Service. Initial Triumph Property Management complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Triumph Property Management above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Triumph Property Management. Discuss the issues you have had with Triumph Property Management and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Triumph Property Management — Crooks!

Expect the WORST from Triumph! They rip off respectable people. A complete scam! They closed Yelp site on...

Triumph Property ManagementRental properties

Yes, liars, thieves, & dirty, filthy, conniving crooks, oh my!!!
In march of 2012, I had moved to las vegas & needed to find myself somewhere to live by april 1st. I saw an ad on the internet that caught my interest not just because I liked the pictures and ads about a particular apartment, but also because the word "triumph", I thought, was a sign of great things to come. (Irrelevant & silly probably to anyone else, but [to me] "triumph" was like an omen for my ultimate, favorite band of all time sings about being triumphant, about being honest to oneself and to others, about standing up tall for yourself and everything you believe in, etc. , etc. , etc. !!!) I live by these words & treat others as i'd like to be treated! I was supposed to be shown an apartment by karla, a very shrewd business woman who later I found out only cares to fill the apartments with tenants and will say anything to do just that even if it means she has to tell lies and make false promises! I guess she was too busy to show me the apartment became she was already 20 minutes late when I was finally able to reach her cell. She gave me the combination to the lockbox on the door and told me to go on in and take a look. She said that I should grab a "request for maintenance" form & write down anything I saw that needed to be done.
The list became longer than I had expected with doors, faucets, & windows missing!! Karla told me that whatever needed to be done would be done by april 1st so that I could move in, and I was sent to the office to pay fees and security deposits! I, with a fully loaded 17" u-haul truck, showed up at the apartment around noon on april 1st! The next thing I know there's a woman screaming at me, "what the f are you doing in my apartment? I'm calling the police and have you arrested for breaking an entry!" I thought to myself, "would the changes be reduced to trespassing since I had a key?", but I didn't want to wait around to see!
(Thinking back, I should have stayed, but I understand that the woman and the 5 small children with her, like me, did not care for more trouble. Moving is one of the most stressful things in life you can do already!!! Yeah, triumph, best april fool's joke — - ever!!! But the "joke's" still on me!!! I was *dying" in the apartment for 18 months!!! Never got the walls painted or carpets steam cleaned or anything else on the "request for maintenance" form that I was promised!!! Moved out october 3rd, 2014, and I am still trying to get my security deposit back.
Kami, of triumph, i, finally, got him on the phone agreeing with me that I am owed money, but he said, "we no longer have your money, the owner, mark hicken, has it!!! Never met either of these men, and they're very hard to get a hold of, but I found an address for mark hicken in california and wrote him a certified letter asking for my money! He answered with a whole lot of threats that have triggered my anxiety disorders! He threatened me for damaging his property! Everything that is on the "request for maintenance" form and for the overgrowth of mold in the apartment! I never saw any mold, but I was in the hospital too many times to add up, and that's why I said "dying" in the apartment because I was so very sick! In the 18 months I was *dying" in the apartment, I got a maintenance person to come out exactly once to look at my garbage disposal, but that's all he did... Look!!! Later I found out that I was charged $70.00 for the call, and I see, also, the tenant there after myself is still dealing with the complaints that I told triumph about through april 1st, 2012 and october 3rd, 2014!!! It's 2016 now!!! Wish me luck on getting what's, honestly and rightfully... Mine!!!
Stay far away from these "people"!!! Human leeches!!! Hey, I don't care too much for the way mark hicken talked to me and all being lies!!! I speak the truth. ... Always!!! =t=

Triumph Property ManagementFalse information, scam

I would give a 0 star if I could. I will also be reporting their business practices to the BBB as well as any other place I can. I am going to make it my life work to expose dirtbags like these people. I was with them over 1 1/2 yrs at the same location. A real dive but I travel so much I just didnt have the time to move. Here is my email to them. They want to drag out time so you pay more months. Go to their website and you will sent the 30 days notice doesnt even work. All I say is look at all the other reviews on here. They are all crap. Any you do see that has raving reviews is most likely from one of their employees. Please see my email below After calling many times leaving voicemail with no answer I finally got contacted by you back in August. I explained I was moving. I also Explained I work out of country and not in Vegas and internet and phone was difficult. You explained to me I could go online and download the form to vacate. Unfortunately giving me this false information continued to prolong time for me to give notice. We spoke again today and after I explained to you there is not a form on your site you tell me "Oh you cant use your mobile device" I again explained to you I used my laptop and that the woman answering your phones told me I was correct the form wasn't there, in which you replied the form is there. So again I went to your website and again I did a video of the form not working. I then called you and you said problem solved that you sent the 30 day notice to my email. WELL the problem is not solved because your saying my 30 days starts from now. this is unacceptable and bad business practice for a property management company to give incorrect information making it very time consuming and difficult to give notice. I will not be using the form you provided. Lastly when you do finally get out they hire friends to paint a few walls, carpet cleaning and charge your several 1000 dollars

Triumph Property Management — Failure to provide essential services and still charged tenant rent even though residence was vacant

after moving into the house that they managed, I found out that it was not ready to be rented out. carpet wa...

Triumph Property Management — Crooks

What can I say? STAY AWAY! They will rob you. All repair work has been a nightmare. They send out people that...

Triumph Property ManagementTotal crooks

This company lures you in with a lower percentage but hides that there is a minimum amount collected. Also I agree with others that they claim they do work and it is not done. e.g. they charged me for a GE dishwasher yest it was NEVER installed my unit has the original Dishwasher. My unit has a warranty with American Home Shield yet everytime something goes wrong Triumph plays dumb and calles out their own people and then charges me. I have heard other rumors that are worse. DO NOT USE THEM

Not a fan of triumph Feb 02, 2011

I am the one who added this coplaint. I have tried to remove it but can not figure out how to. Kami has rectafied this matter and refunded monies I have spent. The message I originally left him was never given to him and the repair company they used are no longer working for them. I am very satisified with this outcome. If I knew how to erase or remove my first comment I would do it.
          Thanks for reading

• Ve
          VegasbyAir Jan 28, 2012

Triumph was going to charge me $700 to replace a carpet plus additional costs to replace switch plates and bathroom counter damage. I live out of state. I flew in and had Home Depot replace the carpet and liner for $350, there was no damage to switch plates and bathroom. Hmmmm. I've been charged for a lot of incidental complaint work requested by tenant and complained that the tenant should be charged. When I complain they usually resolve the problem and credit me back - I shouldn't have to do that.
          Also, Triumph calls Meridian Property Services every time they get a call. Meridian is a service that finds the repair man for the job for a client. Meridian then charges Triumph to provide their service and Triumph charges those fees and services back to us. Triumph does nothing that we cant do ourselves with our finger and a cell phone. Ive been suspicious about work performed that wasn't really done but I cant prove it because I live in another state. Rarely do I ever receive a full payment where service charges are not deducted for some reason. I lived in my condo for 3 years prior with no problems and then all of a sudden all of the problems with appliances, etc. Its difficult because Iive in another State, and so I have to trust my PM. I'll probably switch to one of the other PMs that have soliciting me when the lease is up. I would say, keep a close eye on Triumph.

• Sf
          SFC Randy Jan 29, 2013

I've had the same type of complaints. There seems to be a pattern.

I am going after their business insurance company but Kami won't give me the information, I also contacted the BBB for support.

Triumph Property Management — Thieves

Several times now the owner of this services has charged me for services I suspect were not performed or that...