Menu

S
Author of the complaint
2:09 pm EDT
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

DO NOT MOVE HERE! The manger is a horrible person. She will harass you about anything and everything. She told me I needed to mow my yard when the yard is dead and only a few blades of grass had sprouted up and made a huge deal about literally one patch that was taller than the rest of the grass. You can't get anything fixed because all her maintenance people either quit because they can't handle her or they get fired because she didn't like them on a certain day. I have mold growing around my back door because she told me that sun never hits that side of the house so it doesn't dry out so it's okay that I have mold in my house. My toilet is falling through the floor, I can't open my windows because none of my screens fit the windows so bugs get in the house, she has made racial comments to my family and my neighbors. She constantly says that everyone on my block is trash and we all live like trash. She constantly makes comments that she is trying everything she can to get all of us out so she can start over with that whole area. The list goes on and on. I have never in my life met someone so hateful. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON THIS PLACE! YOU WILL REGRET IT!

More YES! Communities complaints & reviews

YES! Communities - dont ever mess with these people they are ripoffs
YES! Communities - manager/tyrant
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
YES! Communities - do not move here!
YES! Communities - incredily lousy landlords