[Resolved] Yes! Communitiesindependence station independence, mo 64056

DO NOT MOVE HERE!!! The manger is a horrible person. She will harass you about anything and everything. She told me I needed to mow my yard when the yard is dead and only a few blades of grass had sprouted up and made a huge deal about literally one patch that was taller than the rest of the grass. You can't get anything fixed because all her maintenance people either quit because they can't handle her or they get fired because she didn't like them on a certain day. I have mold growing around my back door because she told me that sun never hits that side of the house so it doesn't dry out so it's okay that I have mold in my house. My toilet is falling through the floor, I can't open my windows because none of my screens fit the windows so bugs get in the house, she has made racial comments to my family and my neighbors. She constantly says that everyone on my block is trash and we all live like trash. She constantly makes comments that she is trying everything she can to get all of us out so she can start over with that whole area. The list goes on and on. I have never in my life met someone so hateful. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON THIS PLACE!!! YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!

• Resolution Statement

• YES! Communities Customer Care's Response · Oct 14, 2016

Michelle,
    We understand that you were one among over 40 residents that received a notice recently that their yard needed mowed and cleaned up in order to be in compliance with the Community Living Guidelines at Independence Station. In regards to your toilet the maintenance has inspected the toilet and confirmed there is nothing wrong with it, it is not falling through your floor in any way. In regards to your screens, the community has replaced your screens on numerous occasions and on the last occasion they let you know that if the screens were damaged again you would need to replace them on your own. Your allegations about the community manager are inaccurate and borderline character assassination. The community manager is strict and strong in regards to upholding the Community Living Guidelines fairly across all residents. She works hard to ensure all policies and procedures put in place by the company are abided by. We do apologize if you are unhappy about this, but the community manager is simply doing her job and working to keep the community a beautiful place residents will be proud to call home. If you have any further issues or concerns please email us at [protected]@yescommunities.com.