[Resolved] Yes! Communities — complaint about manager
I was in the hospital for 4 days and I got out on the 6th of July 2018 for diabetes related issues. I went to the office to pay my rent of $408 and asked Dawn Smith to please let me slide on the late fee of $50 because I was in the hospital so there was no way that I could have paid rent by the 5th of the month. Dawn Smith told me no that I have to pay the late fee. I have NEVER been late on rent the entire 5 years that I've lived here. I also asked the manager for a shed that we were promised when we moved in and she told me that I have to get one on my own. Dawn Smith told me before that if I wanted a shed that I had to pay $50 a month for one for the entire time I lived here. I bought my mobile home through a private owner and I'm probably going to live here for the rest of my life witch means i could pay thousands for a very small shed. Well months later I agreed to pay $50 a month because I need a shed. Dawn told me since we have new owners (YES COMMUNITY) that I no longer could get that shed. I have never caused any problems where I live and I would like these issues taken care of.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
YES! Communities Customer Care's Response · Aug 03, 2018
Thank you for your post, we are sorry to hear about your recent health issues and your concerns with your community. The district manager, Kerrie, has attempted to contact you and has left you voicemails and sent some text messages in regards to your recent concerns. Please call her back as she has updates in regards to your late fee and has a couple options for obtaining a shed to offer you as well. We apologize for any inconvenience and wish you a speedy recovery in regards to your health. Thank you for your residency.
More Yes! Communities Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - dont ever mess with these people they are ripoffs 
- [Resolved] Yes Communities/independence Station - manager/tyrant 
- [Resolved] Yes Communities - do not move here! 
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - incredily lousy landlords 
- Yes! Communities - firing employees, after promises that it would not happen.
- Yes! Communities - no guideline enforcement/ blatant disrespect
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - office manager and residents in 68
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - independence station independence, mo 64056
- Yes Communities - illegal towing during thanksgiving
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - lot rent