Yatracustomer service

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I took a unfortunate decison to book tickets to travel between Banglore to Mumbai ( return), due to personal reasons I had to cancel my wife and sons ticket from Mumbai to Bangalore ( travel date 03/04/2011- (6ILISP) ). In spite of several emails sent and a promise by the customer service that a refund of £72.00, I still haven't seen it till date, looking at some of complaints people have against this company, I'm scared that I will never see this refund. I was under the impression that Yatra was a reputable company, however this will be first and last dealing with them.

I can only hope that I will get my refund someday.

Sinsierly

Jijay Joykutty

• Updated by Yatra Team · May 24, 2011

Dear Mr. Joykutty,
    Thank you for contacting us at yatra.com. Refund of GBP 72.00 is processed on the above transaction from our end on 16th May, 2011 post which the bank would take approx. 4-5 to update the credit into your credit card account. Please note in case of a Debit card transaction bank would take 8-10 days for the credit. We hope the refund is reflecting in your account by now.
    Best Regards