Yanwen — where are my packages
So I've ordered aproxamitly 40 items online in the past little bit and almost everything that makes it here to Canada and the yanwen puts on my tracking page saying contact support team and no link giving me the right information on how I can contact them and even more they have never contacted me in regards to these packages. And some of these items have been in yanwens possession for now two month here in Canada. Tell me this if we need to get in contact with yanwen then why is there no link that would connect us so you can bring me everything I ordered.
Updated by Lloyd Miner · Aug 06, 2018
So I've been tracking a bunch of my orders from wish, geek, and AliExpress and they just about make it here but in the end I get a message when tracking that says contact support team. How do I contact to find out where my parcels are or do I have to pick up my stuff from. I have things that are supposedly in Canada since June 13 but still haven't been delivered. Also have not heard from yanwen about a single thing.
More Yanwen Complaints & Reviews
- Yanwen Economic Air Mail/ Aliexpress - lp00077094988705 I still haven't received my product 
- Yanwen - returns 
- Yanwen - parcel not delivered... delay or lost? 
- Yanwen - delivery to india, consignment with the tracking no provided for indian post does not exist 
- Beijing Yanwen Logistics Co., Ltd, Laser Pointer - faulty product 
- Yanwen - 10.1 tablet
- Yanwen - shipping - lost package?
- Yanwen - product hasn't come to me!
- Yanwen - tracking number not updated 
- Yanwen - 2 watches