Having problems with Yandy Lingerie?

Yandy Lingerie Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Yandy Lingerie Customer Service. Initial Yandy Lingerie complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Yandy Lingerie above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Yandy Lingerie. Discuss the issues you have had with Yandy Lingerie and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Yandy Lingeriegift cards

I recently purchased a Gift Card for a girlfriend now ex-girlfriend. We had been dating steady for about a year and i thought she would like to order something from Yandy.com. So I spent about $110 and purchased a gift card for her but as relationships are we broke up now i'm stuck with this gift card i cant use. I went on to the website an was able to start the return process, bear in mind this was right after the holiday and i was expecting it to take a few weeks. I received an email back stating the return had been "authorized". I contacted Yandy.com customer service because the email i had received included a return label. I when I received communication from the customer service agent the first time I called in lets call her "Frankie" she told me Yandy.com has a policy that prevents them from giving refunds for Gift Cards. I told her i had already received an email stating the return was authorized and it showed the amount for the card $110. I then asked to speak to a supervisor and was then forwarded to "Kiki" she in not so many words informed me of the same policy. I pointed out to her that at the time I purchased the card the website didn't state Gift Cards were non-refundable. She later had them change the website to reflect this. I am seeking to get my money refunded from Yandy.com. And i urge anyone who is on the fence about shopping this website for "any" "merchandise" to look elsewhere. Please you don't want to be another sad soul on here writing another bad review for this site.

• Sh
      Shaun R. Jan 21, 2018

Gift cards are typically non-refundable. Do you have another girlfriend you could use it on?

Yandybe careful!!!

Two months ago I ordered several beautiful items from them and was very excited. needless to say, that I ordered 5 items and nothing else, however, a little bit later I noticed that they charged me again for something else (even though I am pretty sure the amount I paid for those 5 items was full, it's easy to count). I opened a dispute. What they did was absolutely illegal and I am not going to let it go. By the way, those 5 items arrived one month ago they were nice, but I will send all of them back as a matter of principle and ask for a refund including the money that was charged for something I never ordered.

• Yandy Lingerie's response · Dec 20, 2017

Hi Helena Weiss
        I am surprised to hear of your issue. I cannot find an order nor an account with your name therefore I cannot properly answer your issue. I do know Yandy does not randomly charge customers. I think you may have signed up for Club Yandy our monthly subscription service that auto renews if not canceled per the terms and condition agreed to when signing up. I do suggest you contact customer care at [protected] with your account information so that we can look into this.
        Regards
        Kiki

Yandy LingerieVery poor quality lingerie

Ordered two sets of lingerie from Yandy for my girlfriend and must say that delivery was pretty fast. I never expected to get my order so quickly.
      First of all I would like to mention poor quality. On the pictures these sets looked better, but in reality workmanship was quite poor and fabric did not look nice. And the second disappointing thing was that one set was too small and did not fit.
      I think I was the most disappointed one. I wanted to make a surprise and was very excited about that purchase, but everything went down the hill.
      Yandy is not the worst, but definitely is not the best and I would not recommend it to anyone. Very disappointing experience, I expected better quality from Yandy.

YandyVery poor quality

I'd say that everything on their website is overpriced. On Yandy website there are many interesting things and everything looks so good and high quality, but believe me, that's only what you see on the pictures.
        I've ordered a costume from Yandy and delivery was quite fast, my order arrived even faster than I expected.
        But I was very disappointed with the quality. My costume was made from very cheap material and looked rubbish. Don't buy from Yandy, items they sell are of a very poor quality.

YandyWill never order anything from Yandy again!

I've ordered some clothing from www.yandy.com website and was very disappointed with the entire order. Everything I received was very small and super short. When I made my order I checked their sizing chart very carefully and I'm sure I've ordered my size.
          Anyways when I contacted Yandy and asked for a refund they refused and offered me a replacement. Since there was no other choice I agreed. Two weeks passed and nothing arrived, and their customer service rep tried to assure me my order was on its way. Still waiting for it. Will never order anything from Yandy again!

Yandy — Sizing chart wrong and customer service terrible!

I purchased almost $800 worth of gear, including almost $80 for shipping. When the gear finally arrived it...

Yandy.comOrder not delivered!

I have ordered several pieces of lingerie from www.yandy.com and was supposed to get my order in 14-21 business days. I wanted to make a big order, but decided to order only few things to see was Yandy trustworthy or not. I'm really glad that I did not place a huge order! My items did not arrive even after 30 business days of waiting! I guess they decided to keep my money. Emailed customer service and asked them to refund my money and still no response. I'm so frustrated and disgusted and the same time and have no idea what to do now. Will never order from them again!

• Ya
                Yandy May 02, 2016

Yandy customer service would be happy to look into this for you but the information provided does not allow us.
                From the the details listed it sounds like you must be an international customer and selected our slowest yet most cost effective shipping method with a transit time of 10 -16 business days with no tracking. All customer service emails are answered in less than 24 hours. If you like to supply your order # we can look into this for you.

www.yandy.comWe returned the dress and didn't get any email from the seller

My boyfriend ordered a dress from www.yandy.com for me. He said that the seller overcharged him for the shipping, because he chose the express delivery. As well as the size of the dress was wrong and the seller didn’t respond within couple of days. When we finally got the response, he said that we would pay for the return. My boyfriend returned the dress and the seller stopped to respond.

• Ya
                  Yandy May 02, 2016

Hi - Yandy only charges the fees for the service selected. We would have to have you order # so we can properly answer the concern

Yandy.comDon't waste your time ordering from Yandy

If you want a costume just go to a Party City and spend the extra money on it. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ORDERING FROM YANDY. I bought a hello kitty costume in a size small because the measurements on their site matched mine. I got the costume and I could not even fit it over my head ! I am not a big girl, only 100 pounds so I was not trying to fit into a size that wasn't mine. The costume fits an 11 year old ! I called customer service right away and they were rude from the beginning arguing with me about the measurements. I had to put my mother on the phone. As soon as she started talking to them they told her "Who are you? We can't talk to you. We need authorization from your daughter." I could not believe that I had to authorize my own mother to talk about a Halloween costume. They eventually told me that I could send the costume back and when they get it they will give me store credit. They would not let me buy the new costume and then credit my card when they get the other one. They said if I wanted to buy the costume now they would not credit my card they would give me store credit.This would mean they got $60 out of me. I need the costume by the 26th so this means I would have to pay to ship it back to them and pay for a tracking number so they can't say it got lost and they didn't get it. Then I would have to pay for next day shipping on the new costume so that it would get here in time. I decided not to send the costume back and eat the $36 spent. It is not worth the money time and aggravation. This is what the customer service rep wrote in an E-mail to me about sending the costume back "I have made a one time exception for your order for Store Credit Only as long at the item(s) is in it's original unworn condition.

Keep in mind your mother's comment were the costume was for a child. This costume does not get ANY longer it only gets wider." The length was not the problem the width was a problem which was 27inches at the bust when I measured it. What adult is 27inches I am not even a full grown adult and I am more than that. Do not buy from this site you might think you are getting a great deal, yes there stuff is cheap but there return policy sucks and there sizing charts are wrong !! So now I am out $36 and I have no costume for a Halloween party all thanks to Yandy.

Yandy.com — Their exchange policy made me really frustrated

Their exchange policy made me really frustrated because I couldn't exchange something for a different...

Yandy.comHorrible customer service

Horrible customer service. Among the worse ever. And although it's posted, it shows it was built by someone who has no business background.

14 day return policy is enforced like a cop. So the item takes time to arrive. And so after 10 days of receiving it, it was determined the item was not what I needed. I wanted to return it. Unopened.

I was told the return time has elapsed. And I told them you could charge me a restocking fee and give me store credit. I was denied.

So they would have lost no money. I would have returned as a customer. And they denied that?

Terrible.

So they lost me as a customer. And I am writing this review. And I am telling as many people as possible about my experience.

I am not sure how much I would spend there in the next year. I loved the site, so maybe $300. And because of their return policy, they miss out.

And imagine if only 10 people believe what I do? That's $3000. And if they keep doing this, they are just losing money by the day.

Yandy.comI will not utilize their site ever again

I normally shop in stores, but sometimes I like to stay inside and do the shopping online. I stumbled across Yandy.com, and used it several times. I was later stationed Overseas and decided to order something else for an acquaintance. The order kept saying "declined", but I always have sufficient funding in the checking account. I used the "online chat" option and was greeted by a clearly disgruntled employee. She had told me that since I have an overseas I.P. address, she will not approve my order. I have ordered from them several times before, but I can't stay in one place - I'm military. I tried to ask what is the problem, but she replied with "Sorry, Bye".

They have lost a customer here. I will not utilize their site ever again.

• De
                        DetroitChris Sep 30, 2012

I have to agree. Their customer service is among the poorest I have experience. And they return policy is probably worse. Depending on the time you order an item, you could have 14 days or 70 days to return an item. And if you want to return it after 20 days, you are denied. Even if you only want a store credit. So in an environment where they would lose $0, they would rather lose a customer. They do that enough, and they'll be out of business.

I suggest to all not to bother with this company. It may be an experience you'll regret.