Yahoo!email access

S Jun 07, 2019

I use Yahoo as my email. This came about after the tug of war with sbc global.net. The honeymoon must be over because many times I try to access my email from the Yahoo page and I enter my email, which is sbcglobal.suck, and the next step I get directed to an sbcglobal.suck sign in page. This is happening more and more. So I guess if Yahoo and their overseas support can't fix it I'll just have to cancel both the sbcglobal and yahoo accounts. It really isn't .suck but .net. If you can't stop it, I will find out by trying, then I'll assume it's a waste of time.