YahooContent

D Nov 20, 2020 Review updated:

I know Verizon also owns Huffington Post which is bleeding money. I'm guessing they moved some of those people on Yahoo site. Sad... In the past I could at least skip over articles from Huffington Post and others like them. Now that's all that is there.

Yahoo was once a great portal and email service. I have used it since it was started. Ever since Verizon bought it it has declined in quality, the amount of biased content is unreal now. In 2020 they removed the comment section from articles. Then they went full left on articles and nobody can even comment on it.

News is supposed to report all sides without bias, sadly that seems to be a thing of the past.

Regardless I'm done with Verizon products all together including our cell service. I'm in the process of changing my yahoo email where I used it. I refuse to support anyone with a lop sided political agenda like they have adopted. Get woke go broke, hope all Verizon properties suffer financially.

• Kr
    Kris Flock Feb 12, 2021

I totally agree with all the people that are making the same complaint. What happen to unbiased news reporting? It makes me sick every time I go online, I am going to change my homepage and email so I will no longer have to be subjected to the biased censorship going on by the main stream media including Yahoo. I can not believe what is going on in this country. I am not buying the B.S. you are all trying to feed us, and I am certainly not the only person who feels this way. The riot at the capital didn't happen because of Trump, it happened because Americans are tired the Liberals hypocrisy and censorship and move towards total dictatorship. There is so much proof of so much fraud in the election but like everything else you all just act like it is all just crazy and that anyone believes it is some ignorant white trash white pride piece of crap. Well I have news for you and it is real news, there are as many Americans out there that believe in our constitution and can see what has been going on as there are those that you have managed to brain wash. And if you continue to do what you are doing, you are going to continue to divide this country and that is on you liberals who have taken away our rights not Trump! Are you people really Americans? or are you Chinese or something? Give us back our country please!