Yahoo! — Biased content on yahoo
Please why? Do you constantly disrespect the president of theusa by only using his sir name not his full name or even his titled name mr president, mr trump you do not do this for his political rivals ie nancy pellosy (sorry if name misspelt) all it does is underline your blatant lack of respect for someone you do not agree with and your total bias against them. You also do the same when reporting on british politicians ie johnson not prime minister or even boris johnson it shows your lack of professional integrity and common manners and is the reason the liberal left loses elections and until you and your commie cohorts start to realise you have to do more than disrespect your rivals and show you actually have better ideas you will just continue to look weak and clueless and lose election after election. So in conclusion if at all possible at least in your reporting treat all political rivals with the respect you would expect from professional reporters of all persuasions and stop this idiotically biased anti democratic ranting against people who have been elected by majority votes and so have legitimate claim to the respect for their office due to them
More Yahoo! Complaints & Reviews
- Yahoo Award & MSN Window Live Promotion Center - don't trust them!
- Yahoo / MSN Lottery Head In London - to get my prize
- Yahoo! - scam advertisement
- Yahoo / MSN Lottery Head In London - sms - your mobile number won one million pounds
- Yahoo! - wowmall watch purchase scam
- Yahoo! - longtime customer of your news and homepage
- Yahoo! - articles
- Yahoo! - yahoo sports articles comments section
- The MSN / Yahoo Lottery Incorporation Po Box 1010, Liverpool L70 1nl, United Kingdom. - I want a conform massage from you...
- Yahoo Small Business - domain forwarding