Xperience Days — Cannot use the gift certificate I bought
I purchased a walking tour gift for my husband for his birthday a few years ago. I chose to receive the certificate in email format and did not request a physical gift card. We haven't gotten to use it yet because we have been busy with kids. Recently, I called Xperience Days to redeem the gift and plan to book the tour for my husband and me. First I thought I lost the e-gift certificate, but I told them there is a record of my purchase in my personal account on their website. They said they cannot redeem for me, even though I am the purchaser and my husband is the recipient. I must get the redemption number on the gift certificate. After digging through our drawers, we found the printed e-gift certificate with the redemption number. I called just now, and they said they cannot redeem it for me because I don't have the physical gift card.
First of all, I did not receive the physical gift card as I did not select that as the delivery method. Secondly, I have never heard of a business that would not honor a gift certificate when I have the proof of purchase and the gift certificate redemption number. The customer service was awful. The company is making it impossible for people to redeem their gifts. I would never buy from this company again. I don't have a good word about this company.
More Xperience Days Complaints & Reviews
- Xperience Days - Xperience days RIP OFF & RUDEST ever customer service
- www.xperiencedays.com - Never got experience
- Xperience Days - Terrible Customer Service/Unprofessional communications/ Misrepresentation
- Xperience Days Inc. - Unable to get refund
- Xperience Days - Certificate Unredeemable / Terrible Service
- www.xperiencedays.com - la jolla kayaking & snorkeling adventure for two
- Xperience Days - Scam
- Xperience Days - rude customer service
- www.xperiencedays.com - $2,000 for a piece of paper ina Gift Box
- XPERIENCEDAYS.COM - RUDE, no customer service