The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved www.xperiencedays.com — Never got experience
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Me and my friend purchased an Xperience day for our friend. He was supposed to go the city for a day as a chef in a restaurant. We purchased it in Feb of 2008. My friend tried to schedule it close to 4 times and each and every time they would cancel, saying that the restaurant cancelled on them. My friend got pissed and told someone else to schedule it and deal with them. Well now in Feb of 2009 (a year later) we reschedule. Two days prior we get an email from them saying that the date was cancelled again by the restaurant. If it is the restaurant's fault, stop using them!!! We can't get in touch with anyone ever, can't get our money back ($375!), can't switch to something else. This company is a scam and are corrupt!!
don't want anyone else to get ripped off by them either.
More www.xperiencedays.com Complaints & Reviews
- Xperience Days - Xperience days RIP OFF & RUDEST ever customer service
- Xperience Days - Terrible Customer Service/Unprofessional communications/ Misrepresentation
- Xperience Days Inc. - Unable to get refund
- Xperience Days - Certificate Unredeemable / Terrible Service
- Xperience Days - Scam
- www.xperiencedays.com - la jolla kayaking & snorkeling adventure for two
- Xperience Days - Cannot use the gift certificate I bought
- Xperience Days - rude customer service
- www.xperiencedays.com - $2,000 for a piece of paper ina Gift Box
- XPERIENCEDAYS.COM - RUDE, no customer service