Resolved Xoom.com — Fraud
I've been sending money to my family in the Philippines through Xoom.com for two years now.I trusted them because they said their website is hack free and secured.Come Aug 24, I received an email stating thati have sent $2500 to somebody in Australia and was debited through my checking account. I was so devastated because this is a hard-earned money! I have never sent my very own family this big amount of a money and here comes a stranger, getting that much of money from me just like that!
I have been hacked! Dont trust this company anymore, even though they are claiming that they are safe and that they put all the measures to keep all profiles confidential.My attention could have been called when they have noticed that it is kinda odd that Ive been sending money through them to the Philippines, not to Australia!Plus if it was that amount, they could have called me first to confirm.
I called them and filed a complaint and up to this day, Ive been thrown from one person to another.They said they cannot promise that I would be able to get my money back because it seemed like I authorized the transaction.Of course! I t would like I did because I was hacked!
Dont use this company anymore.Poor service.Poor follow up!Plus, it is definitely not safe!
Not unless you want to get the hassle of somebody being able to get into your account.
More Xoom.com Complaints & Reviews
- Xoom.com - I should've used Western Union
- Xoom.com - Xoom is not safe. Dont ever put your bank account info
- Xoom Money Transfer Services - cancelled transactions
- Xoom.com - they ask for documents with REAL NO
- Xoom Is Not Secure - My bank account info got hacked
- Xoom Money Transfer - Very bad customer service
- Xoom - failed to meet commitments and extremely poor customer service
- Xoom Money Transfer - False Promising and False Claims
- Xoom - Xoom suck!
- Xoom - Refused to admit their mistake