The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Xlibris — fraud
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I too had a run in with Xlibris after I thought I had done adequate research and negotiated the terms I wanted. Was I ever surprised when the first person - and each subsequent person - that I spoke with after the original sales agent, did not understand or speak English. That was an eye opener. They royally messed up my books.
I ended up filing compliants against them with the OAG and BBB. In the end, I got all my money refunded.
After further research I started my own independent publishing company and got the job done for far less money - 3 books for the price of one at Xlibris.
More Xlibris Complaints & Reviews
- Xlibris - scam
- Xlibris / AuthorHouse - royalties
- Xlibris - scam publisher
- Xlibris - promises no delievery more money
- Xlibris - pay your money take your chances
- Xlibris - xlibris does not accurately pay royalties
- Xlibris Publishing - total scam of elderly father
- Xlibris / Author Solutions - fraud
- Xlibris Publishing - publishing a book
- iUniverse / Author Solutions / AuthorHouse / Xlibris / Bertram Capital Management - fraud scam theft