Xlibris / Author Solutionsfraud

G

Their editing and grammar is poor because Philippians work for them. They steal your work, especially through the computer. When I submitted work, they were too busy trying to exclude portions of my writing that it took almost a year. Then, I requested my manuscripts back. When the young lady who received it, sent it back to me, a top supervisor, operating under the CEO at Author Solutions, pulled it back or withdrew my own work I had sent to them as if I had not sent it. It was good that I kept a copy. She also pulled back my copies that I had forwarded to my other emails for safety. That is called Internet fraud.The employees will not allow you to speak with board members to report your concerns. If I hear, see, or am told of any stories, readings, books, movies that have anything to do with my manuscripts, I will own both companies when I finish with them.

• Pi
    pioneerhealthcare Jul 13, 2019

100% they are a scam.Mine is an Medical Book, they lied.Three uears after i have found, they make you stressed out, frustated, very dishonest scammers.
    They lied to me they do all in USA, but found out they are an Phillipino company, scamming.
    true they dont have educated people, scammers. I lost Three years and lot of money.
    One should lead to class action/reporting federal agencies and State AG,
    i reported to BBB.
    Victim, an MD

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices