Xcel Energy — cut off and turn on of services
I had paid electric bill but did not call in time to give confirmation of payment. So they shut electric off on 8/2. Called in morning of 8/3 and girl said they'd be at house to turn electric on between 3-11pm. Well my son called to find out when they'd be at house because it was already 3:30. The lady on phone said that the field tech cut power line to pole because we have dogs so it could take up to 5 business days. So then I call because that is unacceptable. The field tech could of came to front door to knock and tell us to put dogs inside. They did not have to cut the whole power line from pole. It's 100° in Amarillo, TX. This is the most ridiculous way to shut off a customer's power. Totally unsafe as well.
More Xcel Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Xcel Energy - billing rip off! 
- Xcel Energy - &cold weather rule& 
- Xcel Energy - overcharging 
- Xcel Energy - unauthorized billing
- Xcel Energy - double billing
- Xcel Energy - noisy transformer pad mount
- Xcel Energy - ignorant customer service reps
- Xcel Energy - billing
- Xcel Energy - electric
- Excel Energy - stealing from my bank account and my landlord because the money taken was for the roof over my childrens head!