Xboxcustomer support

I called X-Box so called customer support to get a repair for my console and was told that I needed to have the power supply available to troubleshoot it. I had already gone through the steps with another rep past and I said, no, I know what I need, I just need this fixed. I told her furthermore that I had already been through the whole troubleshooting page on Xbox.com and she still refused. I then asked to be escalated to a supervisor. The supervisor was even worse and she tried to treat me like a little child with her tone of voice, like I was stupid and she was smart. This really infuriated me but I kept myself very collected and told her that I'd already been over this like 1000 times with the service rep. Guess what she said next?!!? She said, sir I read the notes I don't think its been 1000 yet. She was being a smartass and this sent me over the edge, I asked her one more time to help me and she said that she would not help me get my xbox repaired and now there are notes on my name. I hung up on her. That was the worst customer service experience I've ever had from someone who considers themselves to be a supervisor-level employee. I've never wanted someone to be written-up more than this lady. I wish there was some way to let the person whom she reports to know how she is to customers. Don't buy X-Box because if you ever need assistance you'll only find grie[censored]

• Ro
    robert proud Nov 15, 2007

All the new game that come out are always on xbox 360 or ps3 always new consoles never on ps2 or normal xbox why not it isnt fair they should be on all consoles.

• Ke
    kevin gillette Nov 17, 2007

No matter what people try to say There is more profit with the new system so thats what will be developed.

Why waste time making a game for a system that win make money!

• J
    J Nov 29, 2007

The one constant in the video game market and video game wars is the death of older systems. As technology advances and bigger, better things can be done, developers and publishers rely more on new systems for better games and more revenue.
    Is it fair? Only in the sense that the game developers are able to provide us (usually) with higher-quality games. It's not entirely fair to consumers when console manufacturers cram their systems full of all sorts of expensive, high-end equipment and force us to pay ridiculous price tags to jump on the new wagon. Game consoles that can keep the lower price tag will be more appealing.

I feel your pain with the latest batch of new consoles, as two of the three require an upgrade to more than the game console itself, often requiring high-definition televisions to make the games playable, but again, as technology advances, so must we. I doubt you're still playing NES games on a nine inch black and white television. That generation died a long time ago.

New games are not made for old systems because those systems cannot handle the games. If you want new games, you need a new system. If you want to keep playing on your old system(s), then take the time to find the best games for your system(s) that have been released already.

Mark Snelling May 01, 2008

When playing guitar hero 3 legends of rock fo xbox 360 my console scratched the disc. the disc is now unreadable and i have contacted the retailer who said it is microsoft or your responsibility to replace the broken product. i have tried microsoft who claim no responsibility and were most unhelpful. they say it is your responsibility to replace the damaged item. i hope you will be more helpfull than them.
    looking forward to a positive solution to my problem.

• Ay
    ayonae Jun 06, 2008

I have been playing xbox live for some time now.. and most games dont give you the chance to plug because there is no reason.. but NBA live does.. i dont know how many times ive been winning a game late in the 4 n lose the connection.. after everything workin fine before then.. or with 8 sec.s left the other player pause n "lose connection" . it makes it so i dont even want to play.. whats the sense if u can plug.. they should either lose the game.. or some type of rating be by their name to show if they plug.. whether its on purpose or not.. because who wants to play someone that is going to plug if they lose.. or usually have a bad connection??

• Be
    Bernie Owen Oct 17, 2008

ordered xbox, never shipped !!! payed with credit card.

• My
    mylz Nov 08, 2008

when i got guitar hero the wirrless plug was not in there

• Pu
    puck288 Apr 22, 2009

i had a supervisor hang up on me cause i asked to speak to his boss, what they did was have me send in my hard drive and it turned out that it wasn't the problem it was the console again so i had to send that in as well now they received the hard drive on the 9th and said they would be sending it out and to call in about 3-5 business days and get the tracking number today i called for the third time and they still haven't shipped it they said they didn't know anything about it on my first call and i told them i was going to take them to court cause i had the confirmation from ups that they received it and amazingly they found it, the second time i called they said the same thing but that it was being processed and that i have to call back in about 3-5 days to get the tracking number. i just called them again and they said that it wasn't shipped and to call back in another 3-5 days again to get the tracking number. it was their mistake and i get screwed for it THE HELL WITH XBOX

• To
    toks64 May 20, 2009

Just Leave Microsoft Alone They Are Crooks.
    Disrespectful Customer Support
    Xbox Live Rip Off's They Won't Give You Your Money Back.
    Xbox 360 Severe Hardware Failue Issues RROD Which Microsoft Lies About Changing The Chip They Just Rename it.

Get a PS3
    Sony Cares About You.

• 2f
    2foru Jun 16, 2009

yeah get a ps3, much better and more reliable. unless ofcourse you want to play Halo 3 live with a head mic and street fighter with ryu, then the xbox is my choice. good luck to you though sir and stay strong baby...LIGHT WIEGHT!!

• Th
    th0ughts Jun 27, 2009

• Do
    Don Juan Sep 11, 2009

Use a disc doctor! I swear, it fixed all my games that got damaged by my 360. A little tip, lay your Xbox flat on the ground, and use a cooler for it. When you have the Box standing straight up, it can make horrible scratches if it wobbles even a little bit.

NoMoxboxforme Mar 27, 2010

I contacted customer support last month and this month to cancel service. All I wanted to do was to have my credit card number removed. Needless to say no one at customer support can do this. The website does not let you do this either. I finally found out that there is an 'escalation team' that can do this and it takes up to five days to have your card number removed. I will NEVER recommend XBox, Zune or anyother product from them. And the topper of all this...they won't refund my money this month after cancelling the service over 30 days ago. Can you say RIPOFF!

• Ko
    Kody Martell Jul 10, 2010

I was charged $21.36 on june 4 and 5. i have not ordered anything in the passed on xbox live what is this for?????

• Aa
    Aaron Stever Dec 23, 2010

there are two charges on my account for 74.99 and i have not purchesed andything from or off of my exbox at all and these charges need to be removed

• Ro
    roberta moses Apr 27, 2011

unauthorized charges to my account.

chris1111000 Jul 26, 2011

my account was hacked and my credit card was chaged 21.59$ six times. 28.59 80.99 and 43.19 all on the date of tuesday july 26 2011

• Mi
    micheal grigsby Apr 18, 2012

it charged me $9.99 for a xboxlive when there was nothing purchased.

• Xb
    xbox Jul 17, 2012

HOW DID THEY GET MY CREDIT CARD

• Li
    Liz Vance Jul 30, 2012

Called XBox abt 2 months ago and told them to delete my credit card number from their records so I could not be charged anymore
    for Xbox, of course they did not...this months bill I got today, has 4 (19.99) monthly charges on it plus $l44.22 in additional charges for games or whatever...this is totally crazy...I have had to completely cancel this credit card because of XBOX...why can't you just do as you are asked????

• Et
    ethos Aug 11, 2012

Do it in writing always CMRRR.

• Ki
    Kirbelay Nov 07, 2012

So when xbox first came out i was excited and over joyed when i was one of the first to get one. then being in grade 8 and now being in my first year of college i have realized just how bad the issues of xbox have become. I have been playing xbox for many years and after the issue with the red rings i had sent it in and after some time was given a new one. this has happened twice with the red rings and when got my third xbox the red ring issue was seen as to b fixed.

But my issue comes after that when this newly fixed xbox that cant get the red ring of death became to have a different malfunction. It had begun to scratch all of my games ( guitar hero 2, guitar hero 3, halo 3, call of duty modernwarefare 1 and 2, gears of war, halo 3, turok and a few others) and that was when i finally decided to maybe not play it any more and get a ps3. I gave my friends my games to borrow but then the games that were unreadable were able to work on their xbox but just not mine.. and the odd time my xbox would make a louder grinding sound and leave marks and crack the inner circular parts of my disks..

the 2 year warranty i had on my xbox had run out and i was told that microsoft doesnt care about the consumers to fix these issues as long as they got money.. But i am not looking for money back or new games if i sent in all the ones it has made disk scratches around, but i was wondering what the answers are behind sending it in and getting it fixed. i had spent over 2000$ or more on microsoft being broken controllers or new games and headsets to be ripped off as much as this.

• Bl
    Blowin Sunshine Feb 04, 2013

Xbox live is a nightmare. Consumers beware. My son had his xbox live account hacked 3 times last year. I have spent numerous hours on the phone with xbox several times this and last year. Xbox would not give me any helpful information to resolve these issues. Xbox says, "We will look into that' here is a number you can call next week." My son was banned from his x box live account for life today. He is 12 years old. I am really not sure why and that really isn't the point. The point is... when I again tried to contact someone at xbox it was impossible. XBOX if your going to ban someone especially a child maybe you should contact the parents. Everyone in my family owns an xbox 360 including my parents. Between all of us we are talking about 8 xbox 360 systems and we are all gold members. It's really sad that there is not a contact number for parents to call and talk to someone at xbox who cares about the future.

• Bo
    Bobbie Schmidt Apr 18, 2013

I have two charges on my debit card for 19.99 on 4/13/13 and 4/15/13 that I did not authorize

• Us
    ushtycushty Aug 27, 2013

i cant change my bio or location. i have asked a few people on xbox live 'how do i change my bio?' and they gave me the correct instructions, but it just doesn't give me the option to change it like it does for them.

• Us
    ushtycushty Aug 27, 2013

just checked someone elses complanit and they havent had a reply in months. is this just another pointless website where not much gets done? if xbox live wants to be even the slightest bit helpful, my gamertag is ushtycushty.

• Bi
    Bigivan Aug 27, 2013

Unfortunately it depends on the complaint's topic..some received hundreds of reply and some just once in a month. Personally I have not Xbox but I hope you will solve your problem with the bio.

• Xb
    Xboxplayer Oct 06, 2013

When I was playing my xbox it said can not read disk. So I pulled it out and I found a ring on my disk from the cd holder . So I want a new game

• Mr
    mrs2tired Oct 10, 2013

I don't even own an XBOX and my account has been billed twice for $14.99 and several charges of $1.99. How did they even get my information?

• Mr
    mrs2tired Oct 10, 2013

Is there an 800 # to call so I can talk to them directly to find out where this is coming from? I cant find anything on-line because they want to know information on your XBOX. I don't have one!