X Show Technology Limitedpoor quality and no refund

I Review updated:

PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS COMPANY(X Show Technology Limited) I BOUGHT FROM THEM SOME MONTHS AGO a TABLET PC, THE CONTACT WAS Hank Kesheng Jia (He is the Director of the company)... The product arrived to my country in bad quality and it didnt work, the screen was broken and the product never turned on! i paid more than 450 usd for the product! Their "waranty" said that it has 12 months for reparation or the refund of the money... well, i decided to send it back to china but what was my surprise? THEY RECEIVED THE TABLET AND THEY DISSAPERED!!! From that time, they never answered the emails again, they blocked me in MEssenger and all their staff never response anything from me.. They just robbered me, they are a thieves! DONT BUY FROM this SUPPLIER, their products are poor qualities and they dont recognize their mistakes and makes you loose too much money and robbers you! This is worst supplier in the world.. but this wont finish here.. i have their address in china and they will know and learn that no one cheat me and no one else.. I will go soon to china in some weeks and this will be final of this horrible supplier! I swear!!! The information is Company Name: Shenzhen X Show Technology Limited Business Type: Trading Company Product/Service (We Sell): Tablet PC Registered Address: 26A, Block 3, Yuanxingju, West Side Of Wenjin North Road, Luohu Dist., Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (Mainland) Zip: 518000 Company Website URL: http://www.xshowtech.com AliExpress.com Store: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/900031 Ownership & Capital Year Established: 2011 Legal Representative/Business Owner: Mr. Kesheng Jia DONT BUY FROM THEM! OR YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR MONEY!!!

• Sz
    Szilard Tarsoly Jun 28, 2019

I went with them the same way. This is a disgusting company. The quality very poor, the phones not originals and the company very incorrect.
    I bought a phone from this seller. Arrived but was wrong.Anyway I would note the phone was refurbished. I opened a dispute after a long discussion, we agreed I will send back the phone and he repay my money. It's good if you know that you have to pay the postage despite having sent a defective product. I live in NZ and he postage very expensive. The phone what I bought was $150 and the shipping cost it would have been $89 if I send with tracking number so I send the phone without tracking number but the phone arrived to the seller. I can prove with a screenshot where the seller acknowledges that the phone has arrived. Unfortunately, he denied this during the dispute and the aliexpress it was also very unfair in vain I attached the evidence to them. So I bought a wrong phone for $150 and after that I paid the returne shipping cost and I didn't get my money back. He is the worst seller I've ever met. I don't recommend it to anyone this company. I attach the evidence.
    Everybody avoid this company!This is the worst company I've ever met!