Wyzant.comStay away from these rip off site

G

I signed up for this website hoping to make some extra money. I am a full time college student, studying to become a certified teacher. I have 2 associates degrees and am a member of the international honor society Kappa Delta Pi.
As soon as I paid for the background check and passed it, I got an email from wyzant saying that I was not qualified.

• 20
    2010shawn Sep 04, 2012

Hi Gossaine, I read your review about Wyzant. I had the same problem with them and a local tutoring company as well. That's why I created my own tutoring website, TextbookTactics.com. We do not charge a commission to host tutor profiles, we charge a low monthly rate of $19.99 and you can receive up to three months free when you sign up. We provide a lot of free, helpful videos to students which provides our tutors with a large client base that can find their profile.
    Best,