Wyndham Vacation Ownershipmultiple calls per day to my cell

J Oct 30, 2018

I have never done business with this company & I never plan to, because of the ultimate frustration it has & is causing me by continually auto dialing my personal cell phone number from multiple 817 area code numbers, usually with a 903 or 905 prefix, but this can vary, but generally all the calls appear to be coming from Arlington, TX & SW Ft Worth TX Area phone numbers & are all recorded calls. Somedays, the calls start early morning & continue all day, into the evening hours. It does no good to block the numbers because, it just auto-dials my number from another of its many numbers. I've tried calling back to the numbers, but they don't receive incoming calls. This has been ongoing for over 2 years. I'm unsure what could have initiated this problem & have been completely unsuccessful to-date in stopping it! I've reported the problem to my cell ph carrier but they can only block individual ph numbers & this is well beyond that & needs to be stopped. I've sent a complaint to the FTC for harassment on my cell ph, but have seen no response or action on this to-date.