Wu Credit AcceptanceWithdrew money without permission

What I would like to know is how a company can withdraw $310.45 from my bank account WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?!! I've since filed a complaint with my bank and they credited us back the money, but how the heck can this outfit pull money without me okaying it? I DO NOT have a car loan or any other type of loan with them. If there is some other type of thing going on, I've received no notification of it, neither has my husband. We pay all our bills (okay, running late on a couple of things but when you get let go from your job with literally 2 hours notice because of budget cuts that's hard to plan for :) ...) and have not received ANYTHING from this outfit. We drive cars that are 10 years old, paid for in full, so it's not the "car loan" excuse. Very irritating, very maddening ...

Mary Stanley Aug 02, 2016

6 Charges from 6 different companies ranging from $3.86 to $8.47 all within 1 month. Ordered tea 3 months ago then bam! all these charges started to appear. I got a hold of my credit card company and filed a dispute statement on the back of my statement. So far so good no more charges as of yet. I have learned my lesson. I also called each and everyone and told them to take me off their list. I hope it has ended.

Aris23 Sep 14, 2014

Where did you find out that this is from Nissan?

Aris23 Sep 14, 2014

No loans through Nissan or any other loans. Did you have any issue Kim?

• Ki
    KimKimPa Sep 13, 2014

This is from Nissan
    None of you guys have loans through Nissan?

Aris23 Sep 13, 2014

307$ withdrawned from my account without any reason. Haven't done any business with them, or have loans. Beware.

• Ba
    babycatt116 Sep 01, 2014

I am so happy I wasn't sucked in by the ad. I found this page before I even ordered anything. I decided to try to look up some more info about Live Lean (like what the ingredients were) and I was linked to this page. Lucky me. I'eve been scammed before with other items I have bought online that were only supposed to be '30 day trials' that I called and cancelled. I am jumping for joy that I hit this link.

• Te
    TerriZ Aug 16, 2014

I placed an order, then received a phone message stating the need a photo of my credit card and driver's license to prove I am the owner of the credit card. who ever heard of that? after multiple phone calls and emails with no response, I left a call saying I would cancel my order if they did not respond (it was on hold until I sent that personal info in)
    suddenly the order went through as completed after I said I was going to cancel.
    Wish I saw all these complaints sooner. I only used them to purchase a product that was out of stock from my usual source.

• El
    elvis f Jun 03, 2014

I had money withdraw from my bank acc $374.00 by wu credit accept and i did not give any permission so I went to the bank and claim a fraud i would like to know who are them and what they do.

• El
    elvis f Jun 03, 2014

There was a withdraw from my acc of $374.00 from these Wu credit people with out my permission i went to the bank and claim a fraud to my acc i would like to know who are they and what they do.

• Mi
    Michael D9999 May 20, 2014

i ordered 2 bottles of product - didn't show and was double charged on my cc. no return phone call

• Mo
    Money required Aug 24, 2013

You were notified on 8/19/13 by myself and the dealership I was to buying from. Both of us informed you on that date the purchase of a car and a loan with you did not occur. Therefore, there was no money to be taken from my checking account. Well you did take the money from my account causing many return charges and a problem with my bank. We were both told that it would take2 days to have this money transferred back to my account. I called up your office on 8/22/13 to see why the money was not posted to my account. Both your rep and myself contacted MY bank to have it verified the $$ was taken out. At this point I was told by the rep, all the money would be in my account that night. Well, again it did not happen and it will be causing more checks of mine to be bounced. I AM EXTREMELY ANGRY and will go to the commission to why you are holding my MONEY so long. My bank is Bank of America, Ck #[protected]. IT BETTER BE IN MY ACCOUNT TONIGHT OR ELSE!!!

caprater Jul 25, 2013

This company withdrew money from my bank account with out permission

• St
    steriod Jul 18, 2013

wuhan super pharmaceutical co., ltd is a large manufacturer in china.The head office locates in the beautiful city of wuhan.Our factory covers an area of 100000 square meters.There are two production lines equipped with advanced apparatus.
    Our business scope comprises research, development, manufacturing, and sales of pharmaceuticals.We have an R&D team of 20, since founed in 2002, our company has developed 40 patent products.Also, we have successfully marketed our products into more than 20 countries all over the world.
    With 11 years’ experience in this field, we are professional in the production and supply of pharmaceuticals, especially steroid hormones and male enhancers. Our belief is quality is life. Based on this belief we have built strict QA&QC systems, and our company is ISO 9001 certified. In the past years, we have made great effort in fast shipping and safe transportation, and now we have a perfect mechanism to manage the risk of clients in international business.
    The development of our company is based on integrity, creativity, and mutual benefit. Our dream is to supply the world with best quality and service. Sincerely hope we can establish business relationship in the future.

Comments

Cat213 Apr 10, 2013

I was scammed also by LiveLeanToday. This IS the company scamming people. They will not return any calls and they stole my credit card info and used several places and of course did not receive the product after being charged for it. I really wish I would have checked them out prior to ordering. Kragen 1 must be the owner of this company. Don't believe them when they say that this is not the company. IT IS!!! I guess I will file a complaint with the BBB not that it will help but maybe more people will see what they are doing.

• Do
    don hardan Mar 20, 2013

the site all of these complaints are referring to is LivingLeanToday.com and has nothing to do with www.LiveLeanToday.com

jack Bateman Mar 02, 2012

Well, they got me as well. Bought a bottle of ergomax lmg and I never received the product. I emailed and my wife called, and still nothing. I'm out around $70.00, plus I'm scared they are going to use my card info for further charges. I'm going to have to get rid of the card and replace it. I'm demanding my money back and if they don't give it back I will file a formal compliant with the authorities.

• Da
    DaveShorts Feb 16, 2012

LiveLeanToday.com is a scam. I did not get my items, and they would never respond to my compliants. Further, I am convinced they took my credit card information and bought iTunes gifts off of a new card. I am escalating to the authorities. Also I note they are selling items that are banned by the FDA for sale within the USA.

• Ju
    Judith Wilson Nov 16, 2011

I can not cancel my order that I am receiving that I did not authorize. My bank will take care of not allowing any further charges I hope, but in the mean time I am being charged 67 dollars a month for something that I thought was a one time charge.

• Kr
    kragen1 Jun 28, 2011

The company www.liveleantoday.com is not the company that these posts are talking about. LiveleanToday.com has no Acai program. They are a reputable company with great customer service. Someone needs to clarify that on here.

jordan Apr 21, 2011

I've hired FrequentFollowups in order to remove some posts made by an ex employee that showed up in Google and Yahoo and they ripped me off. First they said that I need to pay $2000 dollars to have it removed, then they asked for $1000 more and still did not do anything to help my reputation. I still have those links in top positions and have not heard anything from them, they won't return my calls or my money. Frequent Followups just ripped me off. Do not trust them.

• Su
    Supplement GM Jan 20, 2011

The company that these complaints are about are a company that was running a scam. They are not affiliated with the company LiveLeanToday.com They are 2 different companies.

• Ro
    Robyn Williams Feb 28, 2010

I am with Frequent Follow-ups and this is not even a service we offer. In addition, this person is not a customer of ours, nor have they ever been. This person is referencing the wrong company.

Robyn Williams
    Frequent Follow-ups

jordanjjj Feb 22, 2010

I’ve hired FrequentFollowups in order to remove some posts made by an ex employee that showed up in Google and Yahoo and they ripped me off. First they said that I need to pay $2000 dollars to have it removed, then they asked for $1000 more and still did not do anything to help my reputation. I still have those links in top positions and have not heard anything from them, they won’t return my calls or my money. Frequent Followups just ripped me off. Do not trust them.

• Su
    Suzie Lynn Jan 16, 2010

I got all cought up in this web too .. These ppl are sick... stole 323.19 from me .. I hope something gets done soon...

• Al
    Alex Blaha  Jan 05, 2010

Hello,

I think there was some confusion when you placed your order and I'm sorry for any inconvenience you may have suffered. Customer service and satisfaction are very important to us and I want to do everything I can to get this resolved right away.

Before you placed your order, did you take the time to read our Terms of Service? I hope it wasn't too hard to find or confusing. We placed it right by the box where you enter your credit card information, and had a separate link to it on our home page. If you had problems finding or understanding it, please let me know – we want our business to be as transparent as possible.

The first step toward resolving this issue is for you to mail back the unused portion of your product. Then, if you are still covered by our 30-day money back guarantee, we will cancel your order and refund your money right away.

Next, please contact our customer service department so we can answer any other questions or concerns you may have. They can be reached by calling (8/8/[protected] You can also use our Live Chat online support service located on our Contact Us page. This will help resolve your problem quickly.

I look forward to putting this situation behind us.

(Alex Blaha )

• Da
    dan123 Dec 24, 2009

i bought a box of wu yi tea at lotless for .99 cents. sucks to be you guys

• Hu
    HunterSolice Dec 18, 2009

Product was not what was ordered. Do not do business with these people

• Bo
    Booper Dec 14, 2009

Everyone needs to call their Bank or Credit Card Company and let them know about the unauthorized charges and fill out a fraud form so your bank or Credit card company can investigate and get your money back. I went through this with another free trial item. Never got the trial for several weeks while they kept charging my bank. I went to my bank and they took care of it and I had to get a new bank card with a different number, so this is a serious scam and care should be taken to protect your private information.
    There are soooo many of these out there and they ALL do the same thing, so my advise is, don't go for the free trial and give them you CC #, PERIOD.
    Even if you can get through to one of their 800 numbers and cancel, you will still get charged.

What I do not understand is, WHY it continues to happen with these companies and how they can get away with it.

PLEASE, EVERYONE, DO NOT GO FOR FREE TRIALS-THEY ARE A SCAM !!!

• Je
    Jennifer K. Dec 07, 2009

I am updating my complaint after 199 days plus of having to deal with this fraudulent company. I have been charged every month by this company even recently. My Chase Equity line account was used and they have given me a credit for some of the charges, but every time it stops for a month and starts right back up again by changing the amount of ACH so it will get through Chase's electronic system. IT IS A COMPLETE SCAM!!! I HAVE NOW SPENT OVER 860.00 FOR ONE BOX OF HORRIBLE TASTING TEA!

Anthony Allison Nov 30, 2009

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in

any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very

visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly

to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home

page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one

priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be

made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each

and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order.

Simply call us at [protected] and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation

process.You can contact us via Email also using this Email ID: [email protected]

• Py
    pyboon Nov 25, 2009

I was charge $40.35 on 09/11/09 and didn't get anything when i call customer service today 11/25/09 they said it's already past 30 days so they can not refund me... that's all i got for $40.35 ..

• Jl
    jloraine Nov 18, 2009

I have no interest in this product and have never visited their website, but somehow I was enrolled in the "trial program" and had my checkcard charged without my authorization. I contacted their customer service and asked for them to credit my account and was told that the fee I was charged (for product that I didn't order) was "nonrefundable." I asked to speak with a manager and was told that she was "unavailable." I asked for the name of the company and address of their corporate headquarters and was told, "We can't give out that information." Thankfully my credit card company suspected that this was a fraudulent charge and has reissued my card with a new number, so I won't lose the $45 I was charged. Still, this company seems at best unethical and at worst in the business of identity theft and fraud. BEWARE!!!

Carolyn Y Nov 18, 2009

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your

subscription, we honestly didn't mean to

inconvenience you in any way. Our goal is not

to inconvenience our customers .The terms and

conditions of our offer are very visible on the

order page, they are stated on the order page

where you confirm your order, located directly

to the top of where your credit card

information was entered. There is also a link

at the top of the home page that opens up the

terms and conditions in a separate window.

Customer service is our number one priority and

we do everything we can to be open with all of

our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made;

and if you were not aware of our terms and

conditions in our site.

You can talk to customer support seven days a

week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also

staffed each and every day of the week to

respond to any questions you may have both

before and after your order. Simply call us at

[protected] and we will be happy to walk you

through the entire cancellation process.You can

contact us via Email also using this Email ID:

[email protected]

• Av
    avullo22 Nov 16, 2009

I never order Wu Yi tea but somehow they got my credit card number and billed me. It wasn't much and I called my bank and they reversed the charges and closed the card. I still don't know how and why they charged me in the first place. I didn't even recieve an item...

• Li
    LindaR Nov 16, 2009

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to

inconvenience you in any way. Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers

.The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are

stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top

of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window.

Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be

open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you

were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines

are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you

may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at [protected] and

we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.You can

contact us via Email also using this Email ID: [email protected]

• Bl
    blackberry34 Nov 12, 2009

Its a nightmare i have spent 2hrs on the phone with the credit card company, I never agreed for more money beening taken out of my bank also
    another company theethwhitting took money which i never had goods or agreed to.
    These company must be stopped free trail i don`t think more you worse nightmare the slimming tablet never agree with me only took two, they gave me heart burn all night.
    gill (England)

• Mo
    Monia Fabris Oct 22, 2009

I was also victim of tea. Could someone help me. How do I cancel these rates credit card? Required now

Janet ott Oct 21, 2009

I have not heard back from the company. I have rang and emailed but still haven't heard back. They continue to deducted my account and ignore my requests. Can someone please tell me how to resolve this.

• Li
    lindalou379 Oct 14, 2009

i have a similar request to these people to stop taking money fom my account, to reimburse the money, and to stop giving my card detail's to other company who are in turn taking money from m account and there's no way to trace them and the bank say's it's not going to stop until my debit card run's out of date i think this is a despicable act to do and would like to give them a piece of my mind

• Me
    Meljc Oct 12, 2009

I was also caught out in a moment of weakness. Ordered the free trail of acaiburn and was charged £49.18 and £3.82 postage one under 'vibrantbeauty' the other under 'elitepack'. then another 3 bottles arrived and a further £50.36 and £5.45 was deducted under 'kitacccess' and 'wellbhealth'. Why I did it I dont know. The process of obtaining a cancellation number was convoluted and involved many different website addresses and since then the original website seems to have disappeared completely.

However the UK number did work for me [protected] although I had to ring at 12pm UK time to get them when they first open at 6am 'mountain time'. After giving them the tracking number for my return they have promised a refund of $79. Although this is no where near the amount they have deducted from my account, I cant find the terms & conditions (they seem to change them every five minutes anyway) so Ill be happy with any kind of refund and a valuable lesson learnt.

Another reason I am annoyed with myself for falling for it is, if the acai berry is really being harvested to the extent suggested by advertising then I worry that the Amazon and its indigenous peoples may not be getting a fair deal out of this scam either...sigh