Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Business & Finances WorldRemit Money sent through the company and product not received

WorldRemit  -  Money sent through the company and product not received

D
Author of the complaint
10:50 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was in the process of purchasing a puppy and having her shipped to my home. I was contacted by the shipping agency by text early in the morning on April 26, 2022 at 5:18 am stating it was urgent that I send money right away in order for the puppy to continue on her way to my home. I sent money using my visa card through Worldremit to a Ekema Edith Njumbe in Camaroon for $367.00 USD. The transaction number is [protected]. On the same day at 10:57 am I was again contacted by text stating that another $43.00 was needed and it was urgent as well before they can continue with the transport to my home. I sent the money in the same manner as the first transaction, using my visa card and sending the money through Worldremit. It was being sent to Vance Ulrich Yamene again in Camaroon. Transaction number is [protected]. When I questioned them about the money being sent to Camaroon they informed me that they have an office there. I never did receive the puppy and when the shipping agent contacted me for more money I requested a refund. Which they stated they could not do until I send more money in order to get the puppy reminding me that all the money that I send for the shipping the puppy is refundable. Texts continue wanting more money which I decided not to continue communicating. I have no puppy and I am out the money I sent. I have since found out that I was scammed by the puppy website as well as the delivery agents. I am disappointed and frustrated that Worldremit supports scammers.

More WorldRemit complaints & reviews

WorldRemit - don't use their services
WorldRemit - stole my money
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
WorldRemit - unauthorized use of debit card
WorldRemit - fraud