Having problems with WorldRemit?

1888 961 4869 (United States)
+44 207 148 5800 (United Kingdom & Rest Of The World)
+1 888 772 7771 (USA and Canada)
+61 261 452 161 (Australia)
+64 98 871 710 (New Zealand)
+32 25 884 464 (Belgium)
+45 78 792 981 (Denmark)
+41 435 086 414 (Switzerland)
+65 31 590 808 (Malaysia & Singapore)
2nd Floor, 62 Buckingham Gate

Japan
Ark Mori Building 12F, 1-12-32 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-6012

Complaints & Reviews

Money transfer

I transferred money to my own bank in the US and it never arrived. I called worldremit multiple times but all they said was it has been paid and I should check with the US bank. I've checked and checked and nothing.

Customer service is terrible. They keep asking for the same documents. Very unprofessional. Terrible service.

Still don't know where my money is.

Funds not yet sent.

TRANSFER # [protected]
It has been 7 days since they took the funds from our account. Any idea how long a transfer should take? We would like the funds sent or a refund so we can get our product?
This is the company we are dealing with;

Nassaulaan 4F

5251 JC Vlijmen

The Netherlands

T +[protected]

www.hardwarecare.nl

Transaction no. [protected]

You have received my Above funds to be remitted but rejected the remittance transaction after your internal review And informed me that you will take up to 7 working days to review and refund the money back to me. My source of funds and reasons for remittance are legitimate and lawful. Since you have already reviewed and rejected the transaction and received all the necessary documents On 9 July 2020 at around 2pm to process the refund back to me, you have no reasons to take up to 7 days to refund the funds back to me.

Please assist to complete the refund to me by today.

Meanwhile, I reserve all my rights to claim against you for my losses and costs due to you holding up the return of my funds.

Money not received

Transaction number: [protected]
I sent £100 using the WorldRemit App. The money was not received in the recipient's account and WorldRemit are unable to trace the money. I have been on the phone to them several times and even emailed recipients bank statement to show that money was not received, I am still waiting for this to be resolved, the money seems to have vanished and untraceable.

Unethical behavior

I was on Facebook back in September 2019 and I received a friend request from I believed a soldier in the U.S. Army. His name was Derek Stewart. We began to text each other but after awhile he asked me to get on WhatsApp, which I did. He told me his wife died of cancer and he had a son who was handicapped. He also told me he was stationed in Syria and couldn't get to his money. I felt sorry for him and his son so when he asked me to buy a gift card to send money I did. He told me that his son had a nanny so on 9/23/2019 I sent $174.99 to Ohaeri Kelechi Z for his son. He said he wanted to buy his son a guitar for his birthday. I also sent money to Ozurumba Obinna Emmanuel, Alachi Andrew, Sumaina Faith and Osita Moses Udeze. I believe it was all a scam, this man Derek Stewart pretended to care about me and told me he loved me. Everything a vulnerable woman would believe to be true. I feel so stupid that I allowed myself to fall for this. After I realized it was a scam I blocked them and shut down my Facebook Account. Please shut down this fake company known as World Remit. The second transaction was done on 10/07/2019 for $74.99 for a total of $249.98. I would like to request a refund.

Unauthorized transaction to my account, with my visa card on file with wr.

Danny M Shaw Apr 28, 2020
My Name : Danny Shaw, e mail Danny. [protected]@gmail.com I have a case number [protected], I have been scamed, and fraud for the sum of $403.96 from my Visa card on 04/26/20 on my World remit account that I did not Authorize and no one suppose to know my users name or password I also made a transaction on 04/18 &19/20 for $200.00 on the 18th and $50.99 on the 19th of April 2020 that my Recipient was not able to pick up and was told by the store where they went to pick it up that its was not available. so they returned home, kind of hate this because World remit did not refund me the money but holding the money so they contacted world remit on their end and World remit said the money would be credit back to my account by unfortunately has not been, so I DID NOT MAKE ANY TRANSACTIONS TO MY ACCOUNT SINCE 04/19/20, and has been up all night with world remit on line and I gave them all of the details, and they e mailed me early this morning saying to go to [protected]@world remit.com well I did this and chat with a lawyer and a agent and also gave them all the details then sends me to ASK.com to take more money from my card then when I fill out the card inf. it says sorry call Customer Care at [protected] well this person comes on says how can I help you, I told him everything he says sorry I cant help you, I am Pist off and If someone do not refund my money you better get yourself a good lawyer because My bank has closed out my account, and World Remit promise to protect my account, and they did not so they are reliable for the damage.. All I'm asking you to do is to refund my $654.95 and I will leave you along, by the way was ask to log into my account and track transaction status, but world remit closed out my account. I have been on line with Customer support on e mail for 2 1/2 days, I'M tired and ready to file a law suite if they do not refund my money back to my card account.

you can contact me on this number [protected]

Very Respectful
Danny Shaw

Unauthorized transaction to my account, with my visa card on file with wr.

Danny M Shaw Apr 28, 2020
My Name : Danny Shaw, e mail Danny.[protected]@gmail.com I have a case number [protected], I have been scamed, and fraud for the sum of $403.96 from my Visa card on 04/26/20 on my World remit account that I did not Authorize and no one suppose to know my users name or password I also made a transaction on 04/18 &19/20 for $200.00 on the 18th and $50.99 on the 19th of April 2020 that my Recipient was not able to pick up and was told by the store where they went to pick it up that its was not available. so they returned home, kind of hate this because World remit did not refund me the money but holding the money so they contacted world remit on their end and World remit said the money would be credit back to my account by unfortunately has not been, so I DID NOT MAKE ANY TRANSACTIONS TO MY ACCOUNT SINCE 04/19 /20, and has been up all night with world remit on line and I gave them all of the details, and they e mailed me early this morning saying to go to [protected]@world remit.com well I did this and chat with a lawyer and a agent and also gave them all the details then sends me to ASK.com to take more money from my card then when i fill out the card inf. it says sorry call Customer Care at [protected] well this person comes on says how can i help you, I told him everything he says sorry I cant help you, I am Pist off and If someone do not refund my money you better get yourself a good lawyer because My bank has closed out my account, and World Remit promise to protect my account, and they did not so they are reliable for the damage.. All I'm asking you to do is to refund my $654.95 and I will leave you along, by the way was ask to log into my account and track transaction status, but world remit closed out my account. I have been on line with Customer support on e mail for 2 1/2 days, I'M tired and ready to file a law suite if they do not refund my money back to my card account.

you can contact me on this number [protected]

Very Respectful
Danny Shaw

Payment done incorrectly on 19/12/2019 fro au$1000

DATE OF incident 19/12/2019
Amount : $1000.00 (one thousand Australian Dollars
Client number :- WR5500331 -
I INCORRECLY MADE A PAYMENT INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT on the 19/12/2019, trying to get a refund since then being told all the time that the Finance department is looking into it, This has happen way before the outbreak of the virus now they telling me that they are dealing with the Virus outbreak. Bank statement has been requested and was sent several times. Please can you contact me urgently as I needs the funds to pay something else. Email :- [protected]@gamil.com

Unauthorized payment

I signed up into worldremit platform I put down every necessary details of mine and recipient, enter amount I want to send and I put my debit card details. After when I made the payment it said unauthorized payment that I should contact my bank or use another debit card.

Unauthorized payment

Money transfer

I transferred £ 1003.99 from my UK babk account to India bank account to support my family on 4-feb-2020. After a week they told that my transaction is not accepted by India bank. Then after another week I asked them to cancel my transaction and refund my money. Still I have not received my money back even after following daily to their customer care number.+[protected]
Please help getting my money back.
Thanks,
Nitin
London

Funds never transferred as promised correctly

I made a transfer from my own Australian Account to my own Singapore DBS Account. Its been a week and the funds have still not showed up in my Singapore Account. I have been continuously classing DBS and World Remit 3-4 times a day for updates. I only get a consistent communication saying World Remit has made the payment on 4th Feb and check with your receiving. My Receiving bank have checked all funds yet to be cleared for 3 days now and provided proof of my account statement that no funds were ever transferred by Worldremit.
I have been requesting for a reversal or correct transfer with hours and hours on the phone + email. Still no response.
At this point I have been requesting for a return of my funds back to my Australian account and I receive no response apart from saying we are investigating.
No timeline or updates... Still waiting for a refund or an urgent payment to my Singapore account.

Happy to share all documentation and receipts of evidence that Worldremit are doing something incorrect.
Its not fare to cheat on hard earned money.

worldremit

Ok, so my friend Aliesha bate sended me money 5 days ago over world remit she lives in Canada they have not sended me a email yet with the mandatory so I can access the funds I have reached out to customer care like 15 times ! And she herself contacted them from the other side they tell me to give them my original email address but they are then contacting me on my original email they tell her they will send the mandatory email but they never do each email just tells me that my sender must contact them correctly too confirm but she does I need my funds and I want this over with

bad service/scam

I was sending money using Worldremit and as i was tracking the processing, website just logged out and my account has since been disabled. I have tried several attempts to log in and i cant. This happened today January 15 2020 iwithin the last hour. I have no idea where the money is and the recipient has received nothing.
I want my refund and never to deal with them again.

• Updated by Paul Njovu · Jan 15, 2020

my transaction number is 53658634

a fraudulent withdrawal by worldremit was made from my checking account. 01/03/2020

My name is Elaine Mausbach. A fraudulent debit card charge, $355.43, was taken from my checking account on 01/03/2020 and was posted as an ATM Card transaction. This is fraud. I have never done any business with or through WorldRemit. This was not authorized by me and my debit card . My card has not been lost, misplaced or missing. The transaction posted as:
JAN 3 Debit Card WORLDREMIT [protected] CO Date 01/02/20 [protected] Card 10 #1466. I called the above number and reported to WorldRemit Rep on Sunday, Jan. 12, She said to follow up with email as well. On Monday, I reported to my credit union and requested to block card number and send a new Debit. My institution is Metro Health Services Federal Credit Union, routing number [protected]. Please resolve this fraud by refunding the $355.43 to me and acknowledge me as to when. Elaine Mausbach, 7909 Maui Cir., Papillion, NE 68046

money transfer to an individual bank account

I transferred 2999$ last Thursday to a individual Indian axis bank account and the money is not transferred yet. Customer care people are so rude. One said money will be sent today or refunded today but it's been a day and nothing happened. Today one says refund takes a week. No update on my money. Such annoying stressful painful experience. Need my money back. They never call back if there is a problem. They don't even re process a transaction after some update from customer end. We should call and ask them to try to do it.. worse experience ever. This is my second transfer but the first was also terrible. Pls do something..this stress is only creating blood pressure for me.

Jeffreena

world remit

I had a charge for 107.40 on my debit card and I NEVER signed up for world remit. I called the number and the person at world remit could not give me any details. Just gave me a email address for fraud and hung up on me in the middle of me talking. obviously this place scams people, with all the complaints I see about them . This place needs to be looked at by the BBB.

fraudulent charges on my account

I never authorized any transactions to be taken out of my bank account. I need my money back asap. Please or I'll have to report it . I already filed a dispute with my bank and law enforcement officers so please take care of this problem. I never authorized any transactions for anything to do with this site or any site on the internet. I would greatly appreciate your help in getting this matter resolved. Thanks and have a wonderful day.

I am complaining about money sent to me

My boyfriend sent me money this morning using the application and he wasn't asked to send a verification ID, but he tried sending this evening and he was asked for a verification ID, please why is that? it's really stressful for him because he doesn't really know how to operate his android phone. He got help and sent his ID but i haven't still gotten the money. We thought it was supposed to be fast that's why we used the application, but it's othetwise

My name is Mohamed Ali Gabose
I live in Melbourne Australia
I've sent $600 29th October it didn't go through because they said we are having technical issues so waited for a few days I've called them back and they said same thing so I decided to cancel the transaction they canceled and they said it will take approximately 2-7 business days ok after 7 days and still haven't get my money i call them they said we refunded the money in to account call your bank and ask them so I called my bank and they said there's no money coming or even pending . It's been 20 days this is not fair please just give my money back I need it
This is my number +[protected]
My email is. [protected]@hotmail.com

fraudulent activity

On 11/3/19 I checked my Bank Of America debit account! it showed WORLD REMIT had withdrawn $50.99 from my account!(I don't know who they are!) I would like my money put back in my account! I'm a 63 year old disabled vet! I can't afford this Paying for something I know nothing about! I'm On a tight budget, I try to give to charities here and there St. Jude Hospital, Children Hospital, KIDS WISH, Wounded Warriors, and Help Heal Vets!(I Give $5.00 Here and There!) That's why this money is so Important to Me! Thank You!