ADVERTISIMENT
2 Bloor St W, Toronto, ON, M4W 3E2, CA

Reviews and Complaints

WorldRemitAccount is disabled without any reason

Hello WorldRemit,
My Account is disabled suddenly and there is no proper reason of this I have tried to call but there is jo way. I am using world Remit from long time There is no helpline for this and no any information on website about this. Please help me and why this happened. Your point is that I am no eligible according to the criteria than why I was using from last three years? What happened now? This is not the way and at least let me know the genuine reason for this.
Muhammad Kashif

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • My
      MykalHoop Feb 16, 2022

I have had my account disabled straight after I sent money and have since tried to find out why. Their helpful answers are of no help at all. I have been using WR for the past 2 years with good service. Why I have been disabled I do not know and cant find out or have my account reinstated so it seems they just don't want a good client, maybe they have to many and I as well as others are being culled.

ADVERTISIMENT