Worldmark By Wyndham — fraud and deceitful practices / pressured into buying
If there was an option to leave a zero star review, I sure would with how this company has treated my family.
We have been owners with wyndham since 2011, but recently all they want to do when you go to one of their resorts is get you into a "owner update", which is there high pressure sales speak for trying to force you into buying more points. First, they say that the meeting will only be 90 minutes, but you'll almost never get out before 2 hours has passed. Also the gift, if your lucky would be a $100 amex gift card, most gifts are free stays, but come with such limits it's almost impossible to book a stay. The last time we went to a resort, we met with a sales rep who was pushy and kept trying to say that this is a great value, your points never lose value — don't fall for that, your points never keep their value. Once they know that you aren't going to purchase additional points, they attempt to get you to sign a document where your signature states, you agree that the prices offered will no longer be available. Do not sign this document… we have also recently had some hardships to which the company said they would look into options to cancel our contracts since it's a medical hardship, to which we have never heard anything back and we don't expect to now. All time-share companies are leeches and are only in business for themselves, no matter what they add to the offer to make it sound more attractive. I hope this honest review will help prevent someone from going thru the same insanity we are currently going thru
They also never told us they run the armed forces vacation club (https://www.afvclub.com), which my husband qualifies for as a veteran. If we had known about this when we told them we were a veteran, we would never have signed with them to begin with.
More Worldmark By Wyndham Complaints & Reviews
- Worldmark By Wyndham - scam / false promises
- Worldmark By Wyndham - fraudulant incentives
- Worldmark By Wyndham - was singing for a 1750.00 contract was charged 23,000.00
- Worldmark By Wyndham - travelshare
- Worldmark By Wyndham - liars, scammers, theives!
- Worldmark By Wyndham - lying on contract.
- Worldmark By Wyndham - bait and switch sale of timeshare
- Worldmark By Wyndham - selling contract
- Worldmark By Wyndham - services that worldmark promotes
- Worldmark By Wyndham - contract cancellation