Menu

Worldline  -  harassment

R
Author of the complaint
2:50 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I recently started looking into other service providers for my internet and home phone service. I emphasize "looking into". Currently I have a service provider that is fair, but am looking for something a little cheaper. On Worldline's website, it asks you to fill in a small form with your address, etc so that they can determine if their service is available in your area. As their prices seemed reasonable and I live in a rural area where some internet and phone services are not available, I filled in the form to see if they serviced my area. PLEASE NOTE: I just wanted to know if they offered service in my area... nothing more at this point. An hour after I filled in the form, they called me, sent me an email and also left me a voicemail, which was fine. I did not have time to look at them or listen to the voicemail right away. On that same day, the called me 9 more times and sent me another email outlining their deals and such and if I was interested to call them back. I have since received another voicemail aksing me to call them to complete my transaction... What transaction?! All I did was ask if they offered services in my area. Yikes! Whatever you do, do not fill out that form. I cannot get them to go away. I have asked them politely to please stop emailing me and contacting me as I received the information I was after and if I was interested after I had concluded my research as to which provider I wanted to go with, I would give them a call. I have also sent them a nasty email telling them to stop harassing me. Since then I have been reading the online reviews about this company. All I can say is stay FAR, FAR away!

More Worldline complaints & reviews

Worldline - poor or no service at all
Worldline - billing