Having problems with Worldline?

Worldline Customer Service Contacts

+1 855 299 0025 (Customer Service)
605 Boxwood Drive
Cambridge, Ontario
Canada - N3E1A5

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Worldline Customer Service. Initial Worldline complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Worldline above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Worldline. Discuss the issues you have had with Worldline and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

WorldlineNetplus bill payment

Hi it's Manvir Singh. I'm from Ludhiana. I recently made a transaction on [protected]:40:04 for the payment of my NETPLUS bill via worldline. My transaction was processed successfully and amount debited from my HDFC bank account for Rs.707 (payment method debit card) but the amount not reflecting in the merchant's account. My bill amount is still outstanding. Please help me process my transaction or refund me the amount.

Netplus bill payment

Sep 09, 2019

Worldline — amount not credited to payee (tccl) but it was debited from my bank account

Dear Customer care Team, This is kumar and we run a cable office. We did a transaction through your portal...

Sep 02, 2019

Worldline — School fees

sir I have paid fees of army public school kaluchak on 11 jul 19 of vaibhav sadotra class-iv section (d). the...

Worldlineamount debited twice in online payment, re credit it asap

Dear sir, I have make KSPC registration on [protected] in the name of JINU P J REG no 10642/2019/kspc.payment done through worldline gateway, unfortunately amount debited twice please re credit the wrong debit to my account itself, trxn id's are 1. 94324-[protected](success), 2. 94326-[protected](failed).I have attached screen shots of messages and application form for your reference, please do needful from your end,
    Thanks,
    Githin jacob Mob:[protected],
    Mail I'd:[protected]@gmail.com

Aug 03, 2019

Worldline ePayment Services — edc machine surrender not being redressed in spite of applying

Sir, i have applied for my edc machine surrender on 6/7/2019 and submitted an application to my Axis bank...

Jul 09, 2019

Worldline — greater hyderabad municipal corporation / sport tss

On 7th July 2019, I have done a payment to Ghmc sports swimming pool membership for three months which i...

Worldlineamount deducted from bank but transaction is not showing as successful

I had paid school fees of my Son from school website and got that message
      "Debit Card for 5580.00 INR @ Axilium Convent school Barasat has been processed by Worldline PG. TxnID:[protected]-[protected]"
      The amount was also deducted from my SBIBank A/c.However the fees is still showing pending at school website and didn't get any receipt.
      Please resolve this issue.
      Swarnadip Chanda

Worldline — unable to make settlement

I am having two machines one with wire and another one Without wire. TID No.[protected] and another with...

Worldline — machine not working properly. complaint no-chld236080718104724

We are using Idbi edc machine. I booked complaint on 8th july 2018 @10.52am. NO-CHLD236080718104724 More then...

Chennai

Worldline — dsl

I would not recommend any of you guys to take any service with that company. I used to work as an agent for...

Brampton

Worldline — 3 payments for the fee was not successful

Dear Sir, 2 weeks back I have paid my daughters fee through your payment gateway. 2 payments are successful...

Worldline — misguide of worldline staff

sir ji, Arjun singh here from gurunanak oil ksk udham singh nagar UTTRAKHAND my contact no is [protected]...

Worldlinestatement problem

We Rathi womens world namakkal, Tamilnadu, India are unable to receive the statement details as well as there is the amount variation.Help us to know how to get the statement details.The concerned bank(Bank of Baroda, namakkal branch) is also refusing to provide the statement details for the swiping machine.
        We are unable to connect to the customer care service as well.We need the proper number to contact.
        mail us to know the details- [protected]@gmail.com

Worldlinepàyment not getting

Sir,
          I swiped one card 17.12.2016 for Rs 9900 n message got customer about deducted from him à/c but no merchant slip for me.Now customer said me that I got message So I can't pày again now it is ur lookout. Bye bye.Again on 23.12.2016 some think happened . Let me suggest what to do.I got customer care no from ur co-op off, ranged but no reply.
          Look the problem give suggestion
          My TID [protected]
          Contact no is [protected]
          sanskarr.[protected]@rediffmail.com

Worldlinephone and internet bundle

It's been a few years I've put up with a monthly call to worldline to ask them to fix the failing intenet that would go in and off with no stability. Price is motivating, I've out up with it.
            Every time I call it's as if they have no clue as to what they did last time...

Now I'm done. Twenty five plus times down, and now it's been a week of non functioning line. I called a week ago, they create a ticket number, and were ask to and promise to call bank with what they found. No call. My wife called and they did something. It worked for about one day. I called on Easter weekend and spent two hours on hold. It was like starting all over, no knowledge of a ticket number, no returned call, no fix.
            They want to sell or rent me a new router.
            They have wasted so very very very much of my valuable time over the last two years they can give me a router, and fun they problem on their own.
            Also, Can usually barely unerstand the person in the other end of the line .
            I think I'm done with this company.
            At least fifty hours on hold over the last three years, they owe me more then a sales pitch for new equipment.

David Renaud

Worldline — internet/phone

For the first year, Worldline was great then the drop offs started. Every week and weekend the speed would...

Burlington

Worldline.cainternet & home phone

I purchased the bundle pkg. 2 weeks ago, & it never worked properly from day 1. Talked to tech dept & got no results resolved from there dept. We had no phone for approximately 4 days. I was lead to believe there would be a technician come out to my home & resolve the issues, accept that wasn't true. I finally had to cancel the system & keep my original suppler. I was really hoping your program would work. The price was right. I think your biggest problem is that your people are from domincan rep. doing your work for you. You should have technicians working in canada to help resolve problems with your system. I wasn't very happy. If things would change with your company I would go back with your company Yours truly Gerald Pickford [protected] emai address [protected]@cogeco.ca

Worldline.ca — fraudulence

STAY AWAY FROM WORLDLINE.CA!!! I needed internet, and decided to go with them after seeing an ad online. They...

Worldline — took money without service

Promised to hook up homephone and internet services took money of 70 dollars and did not return my calls to...

Brantford

Worldline - Subsidiary Of Fibernetics Corp — harassment

I recently started looking into other service providers for my internet and home phone service. I emphasize...