Woolworths Australiawe are in what can only be described as a global climate crisis and I am shoc“ discovery garden” is assembled and imported from poland!

We are in what can only be described as a global climate crisis and I am shocked to discover your so called green marketing concept, " discovery garden" is assembled and imported from Poland!
Wow - firstly the flower seeds should be from Australia, to ensure there are no exotic species introduced, and secondly why is this not assembled in Australia? Australian native seed, in recycled packaging - that's good marketing, which makes environmental sense and benefits the community. Please consider your every action and start to lead. The government doesn't appear to care, do you?

Woolworths Australia

Dw
Oct 02, 2019

Comments

• Pa

Dear Sir/Madam
    I have ALWAYS brought your large packets of thin beef sausages at $10 a pack. I have forever told ALL my friends that they are the BEST. Well NOT ANYMORE, as after buying some at Greenbank QLD last Sunday 30/9/19 I was disgusted with the Quality & taste. I have since found out, that we now have a different supplier. I honestly thought they had no skin on them, as the sausage meat was hanging out EACH end. I won't be buying them anymore & hope in the near future that you would consider going back to your previous supplier. I do hope this happens, so once again I could say how great they are. Until then I shall have to buy them from my local Butcher.
    On a GOOD note, I must comment about our Pub Lane Greenbank Store's Manager, Sam & his Staff. It's such a pleasure to go in there, as they are so Friendly and Helpful. A BIG Credit to how the Staff are trained.
    Pam Taylor
    52-56 Lance Rd
    Greenbank QLD 4124
    Ph: [protected]

• Pa
      Oct 02, 2019

I have written my complaint to you, but it doesn't seem to be sending?