Woolworths Australia — woolworths selection biscuits
I have been doing online shopping at your store for over 2yrs now and last weeks shopping we purchased the home brand select biscuits from your range.
To our shock our almost 3yr old boy started coughing and when we pulled the biscuit out of his mouth with horror we found PLASTIC like twine fused inside the arrowroot biscuit...
So we looked thru the whole packet and to our disgust we found another biscuit with the same thing.
I would like to know what or where I have to go next to rectify this problem as it has now made up rethink our shopping experience with woolworths.
Below is 2 pictures showing what I am explaining.
Thank you and looking forward to hearing back to you with a solution
More Woolworths Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - ruffie rustic foods product copy of email sent to company 
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths - credit and handy cards declined