Woolworths Australia — online shopping
Many times that I've ordered online at Woolworths in Sebastopol, I receive emails saying products are out of stock. I then go into the store to find the products there. Today I found the three products at the supermarket that they claim to out of stock.
This is continuously happening and it is very frustrating.
I would like to know how this can be changed in the future? Do staff need for their training about where stock belongs?
I alway click the box that says replace with a similar item, however this doesn't happen either.
I very rarely complain and have never put a complaint in, however, I am becoming extremely frustrated. My preference in Woolworths but feel I may need to try coles out in the future
More Woolworths Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy
- Woolworths - bad attitude
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - ruffie rustic foods product copy of email sent to company
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths - credit and handy cards declined