Woolworths Australiain store environment

H Sep 13, 2018

I have been a loyal customer of woolworths for many years now and for the most, I shop at your Epping North store. I have to say, never, have I ever been in to a store of any kind where I am always over hearing bullying, gossiping and team members getting told off, on your shop floor. It is disgusting and an absolute disgrace to walk in to a store where your loyal customers can hear your team members being so disrespectful and unhappy in their work environment. I am not one to speak up and put my nose where it doesn't belong, but enough is enough. This is unacceptable and the fact that nothing is being done about it is even more unacceptable. This is happening in front of your customers! You need to pull your staff and especially your management in line as to stop this. No customer should ever have to hear what goes on behind closed doors and no team member should be spoken to our gossiped about the way they have been. No one should have to listen to that or put up with being treated that way. I am someone who works in retail and understand how things work and how people should be treated, and I will stand up for those who can't stand up for themselves. Woolworths, you need to fix this and I really hope you do something about this. I tell you now, I will not be returning to this store or any other store until your employees learn how to not only respect their customers but respect each other. Bullying will not stand. Fix it, or it will be taken further.