WoodSprings Suitesmistreated

R

was unlawfully and my rights violated in a major way at your Wichita hotel by the airport. If contact the north hotel twice which promised me someone would be in contact with me to fix this. Manager by name of Emily. Without any notice I was thrown out of room at hands of police dept. Was one day late at 11pm . Weather was cold and windy. Not to mention I was under medical care staying in handicapped suite. I had been tgere 60 + days . I receive my mail tgere . If been late 6 + days before. I by law am not a guest but a tenant. I was not served any notice nor given any time to gather things. Not even an hour. My rights were severely violated and have made 2 attempts to remedy with no return each time as promised. I can be reached at [protected].

• Kr
    Kris Ta Apr 06, 2020

Yep, he's a scheming little POS just like his daddy!!

Joseph Randall Aug 06, 2018

You killed a father of 4 children in June of 2000 and bragged about it, been busted for drugs and domestic violence in the past and you're crying about your rights being violated? You should have NO RIGHTS at all...you should be sitting in a prison cell rotting away until you die. It's common sense that if you don't pay your bill then you're going to get thrown out but you're one of those self entitled, law breaking, scheming idiots who cries about their rights when they don't get their way! By the way I loved the segment they had on the news about you and your dead girlfriend and how you're just SOOO heartbroken over it. Knowing your past I just had to laugh and shake my head at what an idiot you are. It makes me happy to know that KARMA is getting at you slowly but surely. You're almost 50 years old and have NOTHING to for your life but what a violent, scheming little criminal you are!

• De
    Debra Krause Oct 18, 2020

@Joseph Randall This is a complaints board for motels and your vendetta against a person who is complaining about his room does not belong on this web page. It's ironic that you are judging and preaching as if you have some high moral standards but your words prove otherwise. Just saying - take it somewhere else so people who want to use the website for relevant complaints are not bombarded by your caustic behavior. Thank you!