Woodforest National Bankfraud

D

I ordered a pizza a few months ago, which never got delivered. The following business day, I went personally into the local office to put a stop payment on the fraudulent charge. Firstly, I never received the product that Monday. Secondly, the fraudulent charge wasn't stopped due to illegal decisions. Thirdly, I wasn't even ever notified on why an illegal act was decided in favor of legitimacy.

RESOLVED

Escalated internally :)

• Updated by DD642 · Apr 04, 2017

Why are all corporations constantly allowed to feloniously break the law without police intervention? I will see to it, through the executive branch of the Texas government that I work for, that all scam related persons face the LAW once and for all! Enjoy prison, felons !!!

• Updated by DD642 · Apr 04, 2017

Have your conspiracy conspiracies all you want, but you WILL go to JAIL once and for ALL no matter what, whatsoever, by police gunpoint, PERIOD !

• Updated by DD642 · Apr 04, 2017

Very sorry to feel so angry, and mean NO violence whatsoever, but people need to be imprisoned over fraud. Period. I work in an environment whereas those whom are fraudulant actually go to jail, not just get away with their crimes.

• Updated by DD642 · Apr 04, 2017

Please operate legitimate business activity. I have been extremely loyal, yet a fraud was willingly allowed to take place against my account, despite being reported. Businesses can't just randomly take people's money in exchange for nothing - theft it *still* illegal, regardless of interpretation

• Woodforest National Bank's response · Apr 13, 2017

We hear your frustration. We'd like to get a few more details. Can you send an email to [email protected] with your contact information, so we can reach out?