Woodforest National Bankdisappearing posts

I checked my account balance around a little after 2:00am this morning. It showed $700.00 and 2 refunds had posted that I was expecting to get. This morning around 6:00am I get my Woodforest email balance and it showed I was overdrafted!!!
I paid a bill last night and after paying the bill and making 2 other small purchases it showed $366.00 to the good.
All of my POS transactions were there and they were there as I checked this account last night before 12:00am.
Has anyone else had this to happen? This makes my second time for this stupid stuff with them.
Can anyone tell me why this happens??

RESOLVED

• Aw
    awesome245 Feb 01, 2014

yes i have bad times with woodforest too go to bed have a 1000 dollars in the bank 2 transtions come thru leaving me wiyh 319 dollars pull it up the next morning i was negative 2919 cents and nobody can tell me where it went

• Woodforest Customer Service Aug 05, 2010

At Woodforest, we take every concern seriously and make every effort to resolve issues promptly. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding your experience. Please contact our Customer Care department at [protected] and ask to speak directly with the Regional Vice President over the branch. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

• Je
    jette Feb 10, 2010

Yes, I have 50.00 missing as of right now. I do not know where it went. I checked everything I spent. Also last month I deposited cash. It showed my transaction going through on what I drew on that transaction. 2 days later the deposit disappeared and I was overdrafted and charged 5 overdraft fees. Then the deposit reappeared and all the money was used up. Now everyday I print off my account and save them. when it happens again which I am sure I will have caught them.