Having problems with Woman Within?

Woman Within reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 16, 2009. The latest review Problem with credit limits and unable to change the payment date was posted on Sep 6, 2021. The latest complaint Deceitful pricing policy was resolved on Sep 01, 2020. Woman Within has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 142 reviews. Woman Within has resolved 24 complaints.

Woman Within Customer Service Contacts

1800 228 3120 (Customer Service)
800 3388 1111 (United Kingdom)
1800 3399 0000 (Australia)
+1 915 225 4971 (International Shipping)
+1 866 776 9859 (Problems With Payment)
One New York Plaza
Thu5:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Fri5:00 AM - 11:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Woman Within Customer Service. Initial Woman Within complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Woman Within above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Woman Within. Discuss the issues you have had with Woman Within and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Woman Within Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

Jun 25, 2021

Woman Within — I have not received any of the clothes I purchase and no follow up email or tracking in over 1.5 months now they say it was delivered

I order clothes from woman within on May 9th, 2021 by phone and was told the clothes would be here in a week...

Woman WithinMerchandise not delivered

One New York Plaza
New York, New York 10004
ATTN: General Counsel

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am writing to dispute a billing error in the amount of $260.88 on my account. The amount is inaccurate because the merchandise I ordered was not delivered. I ordered the merchandise on 4/29/2021 . The merchant promised to deliver the merchandise to my address, but the merchandise was never delivered to my address. The tracking number that is linked to this order does not coincide with the time frame I ordered my clothes nor my address. FedEx states the tracking number is linked to someone else's name and address and also not linked to my order at all. The tracking information states my clothes were sent to FedEx on 03/30/2021 which is over a month before I ordered them so it is impossible for this to be my order. I have been charged for items I never received on my recent bill. I am requesting that the error be corrected, that any finance and other charges related to the disputed amount be credited to my account, and that I receive an accurate statement. Please correct the billing error promptly.

Sincerely,
Regina M. Sourwine

Woman WithinExchange of Products

Hello, I'm Willie D. Price, Dec 9, 2020 I purchased a large assortment of items.
    The website was faulty so I called. The agent took my order by hand. I received all the other items; over several months the Bras trickled in., but all were wrong sizes. 40 DD were sent 48DD. (After losing 2 Brothers, & 4 family members during 2020, two from Covid 19, my mind was quite muddled) Finally I contacted Woman Within about an exchange, only, I was told by 3 or 4 agents, it was too late to request an exchange. I am aware that its over 65 days from ordering, but I could not do any better, under the circumstances. I do apologize for the tardiness of my request, I do need those bras though. This has been a scary & deadly 13 months, so I do hope you can understand my situation. Respectfully, thank you in advance.

Order# [protected] Item #: [protected]
    Items: 2 Wireless bras (18 hr bras ) Toffee correct size: 40DD
    2 Wireless bras (18 hrs bras) White Correct size: 40DD

Woman Withinwhole order [protected]

this order was not sent since the order on May 28th and you wont let me cancel this is just dumb policy as I fully intend to return the whole thing. if you are that backlogged, you'd think you'd want to free up the items to be sold to someone who wants them. and not have to pay to handle it more than necessary. I can imagine the people who are also waiting on the same thing. I used to love buying through you. I will no longer and plan to cancel my card.

Woman WithinRefund not processed and cannot reach anyone to investigate

I placed order [protected] for $56.31 on April 18, 2021. The items were not identified as back ordered, but were VERY LATE in fulfillment. I attempted to cancel the order before it shipped (because it would not be received before I needed the items in early May) but was told it by customer service by telephone that the order could not be cancelled (even though it had not been shipped) because it was 'in process'. I was instructed to return the order for a full refund upon receipt. I finally received the order on May 11th, and returned it via USPS using the package return label on May 13th. As of today, June 16th, the return has NOT been acknowledged, there is no record of it in My Account, and I have not received a refund. I have attempted to contact WW by telephone and there is no one answering calls 'at this time.' I attempted to contact WW by email and received generic reply emails stating the company was experiencing delays in processing shipments.

Woman Withinreturn on tops

back in april I ordered some blouses...received them and they were wrong size so I returned and your company received them on 5-10-21...I made partial payment on my bill but to this date 1 month later I do not have the blouses I sent back for exchange...now do you have them and they have been shipped or has my card with your company been credited for my payment...please advise thinking the company I will probably not do business with in the future...joanie

Woman WithinNon shipment of paid items

can someone give me an acceptable excuse why an order placed via the Woman Within website (www.womanwithin.com #[protected]) May 24 has still not shipped as of June 14, despite the automated response indicating items are shipped within 8 days! Customer Service has an average wait time of 30 minutes; when asked to speak to a supervisor, on hold again for almost an hour before they disconnect.

• Updated by Patricia He · Jun 15, 2021

Still no shipment after 22 days, no effective customer service to resolve the issue

• Do
                Dodie Vaughn Jun 18, 2021

I've been waiting since the 28th. They won't let me cancel my order. I understand things are slow now but this is ridiculous. They are making more work for themselves having to ship and then process returns as I wont keep the items, I had to go to a real store to get substitutes for my trip. Not a way to run a business. not updates. AND THEY ARE STILL RUNNING SALES! if you cant fulfill orders you have, dont accept more!

Jun 03, 2021

Woman Within — Customer service - Elaine

Grant it, every business including Women Within is using epidemic excuses rather than listening to their...

Woman WithinNon delivery of order

Non delivery of three pairs of jeans that were ordered May 17. It is June 1st. They have not been sent. If they're coming from China, which they did not disclose, I don't want them. I finally reached customer service and they said they couldn't cancel the order. I will contact PayPal and attempt to retrieve my $80. I had no idea these stores have a foreign connection. I will never order from them again. I want my money back.

Woman Withinclothing

On or about 4/12/21 I ordered 3 T-shirts .My customer # [protected].
                On 4/19/21 you were paid through my bank account. On 4/27/27 I returned the shirts in the original packaging and with the WW return label. I also filled out the original packing slip with instructions to exchange for smaller size.
                After a month or so I called customer service and was told they never received the shirts. I called Post Office for tracking, and they responded saying they delivered. On 4/19 you received payment of $ 68.48 directly from my Visa bank card. I have neither received nor been I been refunded the money.
                Items # [protected]-029g [protected] blue
                " " " " " [protected] raspberry
                " " " [protected] navy
                I wanted to exchange for size smaller

Woman WithinOrder not fulfilled

This complaint is the same as many others have made. Placed an on line order 5.1.21- the order has not been processed. The staff is using Covid to excuse their terrible customer service. When you call customer service, staff read from a script. The staff has plenty of time to stuff our mailboxes with catalogs and our inboxes with advertisements, but can't seem to honor the orders they have taken.

Woman WithinThe "service" is absolutely terrible!

I ordered on May 2nd and heard absolutely nothing from them except more offers to buy more, not an e-mail about a delay, not a postcard saying there are problems. I just got e-mail after email to place more orders.

I finally called three weeks later. I hit 1 to check order status and got a recording that apologized, said it isn't working and disconnected me. So I called and hit 0 for something not on the list, I waited on hold (with music and the promise that my call would be answered) for over an hour. So while on hold with my house phone, I called again on my cell phone and hit 2 for a new order. Wow, it was answered in two minutes. (Interesting theory on customer service)

The representative said that it is in process and to wait 8-12 business days. I am leaving town in four! I asked that he change the shipping to expediate it, he couldn't. I asked him to give me the address of the headquarters, he couldn't "provide personal information." Then he told me to wait 15 business days. I told him again, I am leaving town and these items that I wanted to bring with me will sit for 3 weeks. He tried to give me Covid 19 excuses. He can't change the delivery address to my destination. He can't get me a supervisor. As I type, I have been on hold for 30 minutes waiting for a supervisor.

It is extremely disappointing. Perhaps Amazon has spoiled us all. I didn't expect delivery the next day as I get with Amazon. But on May 2d, I didn't think it too much to expect the order before I left town on the 27th, some three and half weeks later.

May 20, 2021

Woman Within — Billing problems plus contacting efforts

RE: Account...7-828 Roth woods / 312 Ann Arbor, MI. 48103 The account was paid in full on 4/21/21 for...

May 20, 2021

Woman Within — Items not shipped or received and refuse to cancel order

I have been on the phone with 2 different customer service reps and also waited for 41minutes until finally...

Woman WithinFraudulent billing

I have been charged $16.11 on my credit card for the past 5 months 1/21, *2/21, 3/21, 4/21 and 5/21, without ordering anything or authorizing anything.
                      I never ordered or authorized these payments and never received or ordered any subscriptions!
                      Also, as I scrutinize more of my bank statements in 2020, my credit card was also fraudulently billed this same amount in Oct 2020, Nov 2020 and Dec 2020. I want an immediate reimbursement to my credit card for all these charges after that, I want my credit card deleted from your system.
                      If I have not received these reimbursements to my credit card for the proper total within 3 days, I will report Woman Within for fraud to all federal consumer reporting agencies.

Woman WithinWhere is my order from april 21, 2021 order # [protected]

This is ridiculous. I ordered this in April. It is now May 17th. I am at my son's for the summer & have changed address with ups so I can get this order whenever. First, I call in to talk to a customer care rep. Gave him all my codes for this order. After the order was placed no codes & free shipping were added. I called right back & told the new rep. That he never added the codes. She said sorry, I can use them on my next order. There is not going to be the next order. After shopping with you for over 20 yrs. I will never shop with you again. Too many other places to go. Where is my order??? Order # [protected]. Summer address with ups is 203 E. Park st. Marquette, MI. [protected]

Woman Withinorder #[protected]

On 4/9/2021 I submitted an order. Confirmation was received. On 4/26/2021 I received an email stating that my order was shipped on 4/23/2021 . When I hit the box "track my order" it gives me a tracking #[protected] Fed Ex. I hit the tracking # it shows it as USPS, showing status not available.

I tried calling customer service and after a very long wait on hold, they were unable to help me. I will admit I did get upset and for that I apologize.

On 5/11/2021 I emailed customer service and received a generic response from Lois Allen that as soon as the order ships they will send me a shipping notification which will include a tracking #.

I would really like to know the status of this order as the tops were bought for an upcoming trip. Your response is greatly appreciated.

Donna Studer
                          [protected]@gmail.com

Woman Within[protected]

I place this order. [protected] Three weeks ago and it is still processing. I get emails that will not address the problem. I just want my product. I can't cancel the order, they won't waive shipping and I am still waiting.

Woman WithinNo receipt came with package

After waiting almost 3 weeks for a package of panties and finding them extremely big I cannot return them because you never put in a receipt!
                              Why did I put that in capitals because I have been trying for 2 days to get help through your phone system. That's the one that claims to be on 24 hours but really isn't and keeps you on hold 1/2 hour or more while telling you you will be taken care shortly.

I am 82 and handicapped I need a return receipt and should certainly not have to pay anything the return receipt should be free with the aggravation you have given me.

• Er
                                  Ernestine N. Ross May 11, 2021

Florence: I have had the same problems as you have had. The Phone system is awful. Called countless numbers to get the issues resolved. I too am handicapped and worn out from trying to reach Women Within. I have ordered from Women Within for years. NO MORE!

Woman Within14 days and order still hasn't shipped

I placed an order 14 days ago and it still has not shipped. Apparently customer service is non existent. I've ordered from them several times before and never had an issue. Not sure what's going on. I'm not buying the COVID excuse as I ordered items from them in the height of the pandemic and received everything in a timely matter. But this was a large order and for some reason it's not shipping. I needed those clothes for this past week. So disappointed and very frustrated by the lack of customer service.

Norma Fordosi-Zivnoska May 17, 2021

SICK & TIRED of everyone using COVID as an excuse. Ordered mine on April 21, it is May 17th. NO ORDER YET. All I get is it is in PROCESSES & The rep. I talked to never entered the codes I gave him. so I got cheated on that too. Can't stop the order either because IT IS IN PROCESS. After 20 some yrs. I will NEVER order from women within again. When I tried to order from the online catalog it won't go through. So I called, told to call another number & have customer service rep. place order for me. SOOO I called. Talked directly with the rep. gave him my codes & order. he said he had everything to place an order. I asked there is free shipping on this order of over $600. plus the discount codes, he said yes. I have everything. After the order went through, THERE WERE NO CODES ENTERED OR FREE SHIPPING. Called back & was told she could not enter the codes after the order was placed, that I CAN USE THEM NEXT TIME. THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE A NEXT TIME. I HAVE HAD it with this crap. TO MANY OTHER PLACES TO GO.