Wmv*match.comfraudulent charge

A

Fraudulent charge on my debit card for $34.99 then credited it back to me... obviously they had my debit card info from somewhere as I never have ordered anything from such a company. I have cancelled my card.

• Mt
    MTC Nov 27, 2008

WMV*MATCH.COM are scams!!!

• Ro
    roby Mar 12, 2009

started receiving numerous charges from WMV*MATCH.COM on a NEW credit card, $9.99, $34.99, $43.95

we have never had any use of (or for) MATCH.com, these are completely fraudulent charges.

called credit card company, trying to get these charges reversed and a new card issued (AGAIN)!

• Ea
    East Texan Fraud Charge Dec 11, 2010

Checked my debit card account this morning and noticed an unauthorized (fraudulent) charge for $37.30 in my pending transaction. Located the name corresponding to the transaction, did a google search and located this complaint blog. Found the 1-800 number, which seemed to be very similar to what showed up, and called [protected]. Spoke to a CSR, explained the situation and he put a STOP on the account, then forwarded the information on to their account department for further investigation. I was told they would call me and/or email me with their findings...and remove the $37.30 charge. This is not the first time my WELLS FARGO debit card has been compromised...I always canceled and had another one issued...THIS IS VERY, VERY, VERY unfortunate for this company as well as for WELLS FARGO...kind of questioning the legitimacy of not only website but some very reputable companies like WELLS FARGO.
    Disappointed and Frustrated ...but thankful I caught this in time