Wizz Airchange of flight schedule

A Nov 19, 2018

Dear Sir/Madame,

In June 2018 I booked a seat with you for the flight Larnaca to Vienna for the period 14-19/12/2018. The booking procedure was successful and I immediately proceeded with an early booking of my accommodation in Vienna due to prices rising. Last Friday (14/11/2018) I received an email from the customer service saying that there is a change in the flight schedule and that the departure will take place on the 16/12/2018!!! See below:

''Dear Antigone,
We regret to inform you that there has been a schedule change that affects your
flight(s) under confirmation code NEZ2XQ. Flight number: 2828 ...

I was really upset with the message and reading your instructions I immediately proceeded with the cancellation of my booking expecting the full refund of my pay including taxes. Unfortunately I could not act in any other way (change my personal holiday schedule or extend further) as this vacation was planned way ahead for those specific dates I was approved of and allowed to be absent from office. Unfortunately I can not change my pre planned and already approved vacation time/period. In other words your company's change in schedule has ruined my trip and Xmas holidays!

In addition, with the change in the schedule, all my plans during my stay in Vienna are automatically affected. First of all the hotel accommodation that is already fully paid and for which I will not be fully compensated, the purchase of the tickets for the X'mas events (opera and theater during the weekend) and many more...

What happend ruined both my views about Wizz Air and my psychology as I am honestly very very upset!!! I was looking forward to that Pre - Xmas trip as this would be my first X' mas stay in Vienna after years... A trip that was well planned in advance. Since June 2018.

In light of the above I would appreciate your company to return my full pay for the ticket plus to compensate the psycological disstress, the serious inconvenience I am now suffering due to the cancelling of my holiday plans for that specific period, plus for the financial losses for all my plans during my stay in Vienna.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Antigoni Kapodistria