Wish.comwish account marked by excessive refunds

J

This site does not let me request refunds, says that my account is checked and I only do it when the orders do not arrive or are late on the arrival date, I feel helpless if some article does not arrive and I am charged, I want my account to return to normality, I will stop buying on this website, but solve this problem with my account when requesting refunds

wish account marked by excessive refunds

• Updated by Juan Ignacio Seguel · Oct 28, 2018

My account was marked by excessive reimbursements since I only request them when the orders have not arrived on the estimated date, which is part of the privacy policy of wish.com, I will stop buying on this website but solve this problem with my account at request refunds, uncheck my account, I feel helpless in the face of any unforeseen or doubt.

• Be
    Beast Mode Jun 24, 2021

I also got flag for items that where too small or too big and some batteries not working, they are a scam company, im never buying wish again they suck.

• Mi
    misspickle Apr 16, 2019

This company needs to stop treating HONEST customers as being fraudulent by claiming legitimate refunds. Instead Wish.com need to investigate their store sellers, and review their customer support services which are appalling. I have had my account flagged now for weeks, missing legitimate causes for refunds. One damaged item and 4 outstanding non deliveries. All amounting to over £100 lost to this company. This amount does not include the money I have lost on shipping when Wish were allowing refunds for items not received. Too many items not being delivered and the tracking information still suggesting after over two months of paying that the items have not even left China yet? When are Wish going to take responsibility for their paying customers losing money to their multi million pound company and appreciate not all of us are fortunate enough to be able to afford our money being STOLEN. The tracking information rarely gets updated and trying to track your items with this company is a joke. Obviously they need more people to COMPLAIN and email the CEO about their experiences. I really resent having my honesty in dispute when I know full well I am dealing with the most dishonest company I have ever had the displeasure of having to deal with. Legal path springs to mind. TOTALLY UNSATISFIED WITH WISH.COM

• Sh
    Sharone T Mar 18, 2019

I need help wish is taking advantage of me!! I want my account to go back to normal, I only refunded when necessary!! It's been months you thieving app!!!

anjali chambyal Mar 04, 2019

i ordered 12 items from wish in december and now its march, still none of them arrived so i requested refund out of which 6 refunds i got and now thy have flagged me for excessive refunds . seriously such frauds u guys take our money then never send any order when we are asking for our money back you are blaming us for for asking too much .. their should be some legal soultion to this . im pissed

• Du
    Durante Payne Feb 27, 2019

My name is Durante' Payne and my account says I have used excessive refunds and now my account is under review. However, I only requested 2 refunds and still haven't received neither and now I can't get my funds because of the restrictions of being under review. I like shopping on Wish but something needs to be modified with the management and shipping policies and contacting support agents.

Jaycfl Nov 20, 2018

I've ordered a few items with no problems. I've won several items through their giveaways and one item never arrived (no biggie, is a freebie.) The app asked if I received that order, then it asked again after a few weeks, and I clicked that I haven't received it. Now it says my account has been flagged for excessive refunds! WHAT? I've NEVER requested a refund, literally! It was a giveaway!

Thank you all for the heads up. Wish lost yet another customer unnecessarily. Thankfully, all the paid items arrived and I have no pending orders. Now, I won't order again because if I issues with an order, a real order, I can't ask for a refund because I've been flagged for refunds I haven't requested.

Besides, MANY (maybe MOST) items are CHEAPER in AliExpress and eBay. Please do a comparison and you'll see. Wish does have items that AliExpress and eBay don't have... Anyhow, I'll stick to Ali, eBay, and good ol' Amazon. Bye Wish!

• Mj
    Mjlee18 Nov 10, 2018

So I am not the only one recently a lot of fake products being sold on wish
    Now refusing to refund for items not received
    Have one order apparently tried to deliver but no sign of it here and as work from home and someone is present at all times day and night can't have been out to miss it.
    Once orders are full-filled or refunded
    Wish is losing yet another customer

ChrissyDynasty Nov 10, 2018

My account has also been flagged. I have items backed up since october 2017 that i have not recieved and its November 2018. Its November 10 and i have until November 12 to claim a refund on 6 items but with a flagged account I can't. I don't live in the US and my currency is double the amount. I am so up set. I work hard for my money for wish to steal it. I am not buying anything else until i get all my items then i am deleting this wish account. I am fed up.

Malena1 Oct 29, 2018

The only way to receive a refund is by filing a claim with your credit card company.
    Wish customer service will string you along and ask you to purchase more items when you have not even received the items that you have already been charged for, or, like in my case, received items that claim to be 925 Sterling Silver and when they arrive, they are silver painted plastic or copper or something. There are a lot of fraudulent sellers on Wish, and while wish claims to be headquartered in the US, my guess it that they actually only rent a PO Box. There is no live person that one can talk to. The operation is shady and out of China or something. They have no ethics and are just plain crooks.

• Bu
    Bubbles* Oct 29, 2018

My account has been flagged due to excessive refunds. Two of the refunds were for defective/damaged items. The other seventeen refunds have been for items that I have not received. There are two items that have had the delivery date changed twice, both now overdue. I could find nowhere to state my issue, I’m encouraged to purchase more to bring my account back to good standing. There are an additional four items yet to be delivered. Whether I receive them or not I will be closing my account. I would advise everyone to boycott Wish, spend your money elsewhere!

• Sh
    Sharone T Mar 18, 2019

@Bubbles* Same here, they need to make my account normal. I did nothing wrong. It's been months!!!