Wish.comMy order hand sanitizer, soap strips, fleas collars

P Jun 05, 2020

I had ordered a 5 pk of advanced hand sanitizer, wash free and a 6 pk same, and some other things. I went to the mail because the stuff I ordered was going to be here about june 13 2020 I got a sm.pk with a very small bottle of the wash free now I know I did not or that little bottle and it came from china. So I put in the tracking number [protected] it said it could not be tracked, that would of been for the 6 pk of hand sanitizer 6 bottles 7.98 fl oz for each bottle, cost 16.00 dollors. So I put in tracking # ln256637726cn. That was for my 5 pk of hand sanitizer 21.00 dollors. It showed it was delivered to day, june 5th. But on the outside of that little pk it showed the tracking # was [protected]. For my 6 pk. Of hand sanitizer, so would like to know where my orders are I didnt pay this kind of money for that little 1.69 fl oz bottle. So I would like an answer. Seeing how you can't talk to a human. You talk about confusing.

My order hand sanitizer, soap strips, fleas collars

• Dr
    DRR7 Jun 07, 2020

I too ordered hand sanitizer and after it got delayed I finally got it, It was a very small bottle as well!