Wish.com — delivered to the wrong address

V May 23, 2019

They shipped to the entirely wrong address, and the wrong city/zip code even. Insisted that UPS handed the delivery when USPS/Amazon handled it. Providing images of my unhelpful conversation with customer support for others to read. I am displeased about the way they handled the situation and tried to absolve themselves of all guilt and their [censored]ty 'it was delivered' policy.

I was just going to uninstall the service, but I decided as I was writing this to just flat out ask for my account to be deleted.

Given the nature of Wish, I was expecting some trouble. But this is just absolutely unacceptable.

I appologize if the screenshots are out of order at all. I couldn't rearrange them.