Having problems with Wish.com?

Wish.com Customer Service Contacts

One Sansome Street, 40th Fl
San Francisco, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Wish.com Customer Service. Initial Wish.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Wish.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Wish.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Wish.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Wish.com Complaints & Reviews

Wish.comBob Ross T shirt-$12 shipping and $11 for the shirt

I bought a Bob Ross T shirt for my daughter in a size large. There was nothing wrong with the shirt except it was way too small. I went through the proper channels and instead of them going by my word I had to take two pictures.
AFter that, they sent me a return label to my e-mail. The package had to go back to California which the cheapest shipping would be $5.20. Therefore,
I would only end up with $6.80 which is ridiculous!!
I have been a long time Wish buyer and have always been satisfied. I have even recommended many friends to your site.
I am very dissapointed in your customer service and won't be buying anything from you again.

Wish.comPayment issue

I have been a member of Wish plus for several months & have been paying thru PayPal even longer with no issues. Suddenly l am no longer a member of Wish Plus but also neither PayPal or my card can be used for payments. I try to go to the payment issue page recommended thru customer support but all l get is a page that flashes between black & white.
    There is something seriously wrong with your site.
    Please fix & give a refund on my Wish Plus membership payment as l can no longer use it.
    Thanks
    Chris

Wish.comWalking/ hiking boots

I ordered size 41 boots from an advertisement in Facebook.
      Chinese supplier, but no name
      Wrong size (40) delivered this morning, from
      Y&G F2P
      Unit 5 Trident Way
      Southall
      UB2 5LF

How do I get the correct size boots ?
      I have tried to be brief, but now asked for more details.
      I don't know the specific supplier, but from Wish advert on Facebook.
      Size 40 is too small. I have tried them at home on carpeted floors, so in returnable condition.

Walking/ hiking boots

Wish.comPricing

Be Advised...just received new Terms Of Use by email from Wish. Appears you will be Accepting that ANY real legal disputes will be handled by Their highly structured ARBITRATION rules and procedures. I still observe mass instances of " BA!T & SWITCH " pricing. Be Advised and Beware of shopping this site. I do not see how ANY perceived Bargains listed can be worth the RESULT of shopping with this KNOWN Consumer Cheater. My Opinion.

Wish.comFleece lined Crocs

On the 4th of February 2020, I paid $30.00 (Two x $15.00 via Pay Pal ) for a pair of size 11 Fleece lined Crocs.
          To date I have had no information as to the order or when it was sent.
          Could you please find out for me if the Company has sent them as yet?
          If not, could they please refund my $30.00
          Avenel Grace.
          I do not have any receipt numbers or transit document numbers to date.
          The transaction has shown on both my Pay Pal account and on my Bank Statement just as WISH.

Wish.comDenied from making purchasing

I am customer with Wish for a good while. My last purchase is December 22, & 25, 2020. Order numbers are 5fe228734210f53e55fde723 & 5fe226od78dcab3de4f94744. Payment method: credit card...8328. Total orders about $102.00.
            After these two last purchases, I cannot make payment for items in my cart. It kept asking to verify my identity, and payment method. I tried several time to resubmit my visa and also replace it with a different card. Both cards are functional.

I want to know why I was cut off, and to have my account be reinstated

Wish.comAccounts

I never had a problem with wish but now everytime I make an order with wish or cute and get locked and it constantly keeps telling me  to go to payment issue and it ask me for a Florida ID and I send it every time. Why does it keep doing that and making me send my id.  Days go and I cant make no transaction because my account is. Locked all 7 of them.  The reason why I got so many accounts because I got mad because my account kept getting locked and keeps asking to send a Florida which I have about 100 times but the account getting locked so I can't make no transaction.

My WISH account are :

My CUTE accounts are :

[protected]@gmail.com

Can u please fix the issue on all my account.  Like I said before is not the 1st time. But it has never happened until now and constantly.  I've also deleted all my cards information addressees and nothing seems to work.

Wish.comfalse advertising/rip off

I placed an order for a jewellery blowtorch which cost 19 USD including delivery but was charged 27 USD, I tried cancelling the order immediately after purchase which was less than a minute after placing but was told I can't cancel it, it's already processed. I must return it when it arrives and incur additional costs to return it. SCAM ARTIST and thieves to say the least. I would never recommend these thieves to anyone.

false advertising/rip off

Wish.comInternet Charges

Since December 30/2020 my wife has been charged by WISH.COM to her credit card a total amount of $649866 in Colombian Pesos, which at today rate of exchange of $Col 3.518, 19/dollar, are equivalent to US$ 184, 72.

My wife has never purchased from WISH
                  She is not registered as a WISH customer
                  There is not way to contact anybody from WISH to solve the problem

Wish.comMy account has been restricted

Please for God sake unblock my account so I could spent my money, why don't you guys replying me back it's more than 3 days now and no response at all other than automated emails, please I request you to unlock my account I've money in my wish cash please, I did even submitted the ID proof, please help me my money is in wish cash and I can't use it please try to understand I'm scared about my money for easy shopping I get refund in wish cash so that I could purchase but next day I'm unable to and now it's more than 3days since I've submitted my ID, and there is no response on Support, my email ID [protected]@yahoo.com

My account has been restricted

Wish.comOderes not recieved

Wish.com sent me a email notification stating that my orders have been delivered on Jan 19, 2021 tracking numbers are.
                      W1001733962765fpl
                      W1001737207135fpl
                      W1001727249294fpl
                      W1001724161437fpl
                      I never recived any 4 of these orders period I contacted wish.com and they just told e to do a complaint on them so I can either get my orders reshipped to me or a refund on them my name Jasson Carr asdress 12720 Duke rd Wilmer, ala 36587 email is [protected]@gmail.com phone number is [protected] contact me anytime thanks and have a great day

Wish.comCell phone

Hi I'm Lesego Mokoena from South Africa. 971 Legwabe street Vosloorus 1475, cell phone number [protected]. I have purchased goods online last year before Lockdown and have received some and still awaiting the cellphone and a ring. Order number for cell phone is RH121442580TR. I'm desperate and need that cell phone urgently.

Cell phone

Wish.comNot receiving merchandise

I have been waiting on items, from wish .com.. they sent many items to a store for me to pick up there. This store has told me that Wish came and picked up all the merchandise, no longer dealing with wish.com..I have contacted the support,
                          Many times, no answers to any of my questions, , , I need my items...also I hate the way they show one price but charge another, isnt that illegal?????.very dissatisfied customer. L B.

Wish.comI valid charging

Hi, I am Evelyn Mason, Smyrna, Tennessee. 37167
                            You have charged me for items I did not order and did not receive. The dates that money was taken out of my account are: 23 November 2020--$12..49, Dec23 2020, $12.49, 22January 2021 $12.49. Also each of these dates $.12 on these dates each time taken for international service access ments. All 3 are from Melbourne, Australia. Then 22 Jan 2021, another $.12 acessment and $12.49 . all these charges are from Melbourne Australia. Then 27 January 2021, $.29 access ments and $28.89 for I don't know what from Narre Warren Au. Do NOT TAKE ANYMORE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT!!! Reimburse these funds back into my account. We have not received anything.DO NOT T AKE ANY MORE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT. We live on social security. Thank you Evelyn Mason Louie Mason
                            702 Enon Springs E
                            Lot3047
                            Smyrna TN 37167
                            [protected]

Wish.comFraudulent charges with my debit card

My debit card was used for 7 unauthorized purchases. I will never purchase anything from this scam company again in life. Wish.com used my debit card for 7 purchases that DOESNOT show up in my wish order history. I purchased a few items on January 21st using a DIFFERENT card and removed my PREVIOUS card. SCAM...I notified wish after noticing receiving emails that this items were purchased and ready for shipment which made me check my bank account. I bank was notified and closed out my debit card. Wish owes me $310.00 for UNAUTHORIZED purchases. If this issue doesnot get resolved to my satisfaction, I will expose you to the MEDIA so everyone know your game. Don't play with my money!!! Poor customer service. Totally ignored my messages sent for each item from emails sent to me. Again, the scam is the unauthorized purchases doesnot show up on your order list but send emails and charged my account.

Wish.comproduct order

i was looking at this certain product, i just wanted to see what was it all consist of next thing i knew it ordered i try to stop it immeditaley they said it was already being processed to ship that ca lie cause it wont be at my place for 50 some days so i know they can stop this order you should have at least 1 hr to stop an order is this how they make there money by screwing us united states citazen, this isnt the first time but its the last tell ya that

Wish.comOrders

I ordered 3 items today car seat covers £2 track shoes £2 and a jacket £2 the whole lot was £6 including p&p. Every time I tried to pay for them it wouldn't let me. Then by the time I was able to pay for them the price was up to the full price again. I'm so angry that's the 10 th time it's been done on me, I've been buying from you for years so unless I get the car seat covers, the coat and the trainers for £6 I'm not going to buy anything from you again.

Wish.comunauthorize credit card charge

I have contact Wish 6 times with regards to an unauthorized charge to my Paypal account.
                                    Wish keeps telling me to file a ticket thru the website. The problem is the charge is for an item that does not show up in my order history so I can not open a ticket. I have no idea what this charge is for in the amount of $154.00
                                    I have attached a printout of the charge as it shows from my Paypal account.
                                    Can you please find out what this charge is for and provide a refund to my Paypal account.

unauthorize credit card charge

Wish.comTwo fleece dog vests

I ordered two fleece dog vests on Wish.com. They are too small even though I measured my dogs before placing the order. I logged in and there is no Order History for the order so I can return them and my credit card was charged the amount of $16.70 on 1/10/21. I called the phone number on the credit card statement and no person answers. I've tried to email Wish, but not gotten a response.

Wish.comSentro Knitting Machines

The order price jumped over 50%. If I have put something in my shopping cart then item should stay at that price especially when you go back and double check the price. To me this is out right fraud. If you try to cancel item you are told its too late. Try getting a real person to deal with customer complaints. You might need dozens of people to do this though. Your prices reflect that you can afford the people.