Menu
Wish.com
reviews & complaints

Wish.com
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

4145 complaints
15 resolved 4130 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Wish.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Y
6:59 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I bought an sohoo electric bike on 1st june and the sell as shipped it and today 17th june wish.com as refunded my ordr they say I asked for a refund but I did not ask for a refund, I asked for a tracking number yesterday due to the tracking number they gave didn't work. Wish is canceling my orders since 17th may until now, they have refunded me 3 time...

Read full review of Wish.com

Wish.com - I checked my wish account and said they needed a photo ID to verify my account. So I sent it and nothing changed. So I sent them another message

I checked my wish account and said they needed a photo ID to verify my account. So I sent it and nothing changed. So I sent them another message telling them that I had sent them a photo ID as requested and I was still stuck and I didn't hear anything again. So I sent another photo ID and waited and got no response. So I sent another paragraph asking what's going on and nothing. So instead, I started sending them an e-mail telling them the situation and no answer yet. I was ignored and my account was blocked. I was a very loyal customer and I would really appreciate it if my account is unlocked. Thanks The desired result: Account unlocked

May 08, 2022 1:20 pm

Every time when I tried to submit my payment, this message will appeared.

Before this, I received a message asking me to send my photo ID and photo of my debit card. I have sent it several times but did not receive any response.message appeared Lately, the abovementioned -"There is something wrong with your user account. Please visit https://www.wish.com/payment-issue to resolve this."

Please let me know what is going on with WISH.

May 09, 2022 1:19 pm

6:56 am

Wish.com - Not received items from Wish.com

I ordered several items at the end of March. Several have arrived, however 2 have not. I was being patient understanding the supply and shipping problems in the world, plus the terrible USPS delivery going (they shouldn't even use the USPS).

I have recently did several tracking requests and they both show the either delivered or invalid. Now I am thinking the items are lost. I would be okay if they resend the items using a different shipping method or a refund.

Keith Steward

Desired outcome: Resend the items using another shipping method or a refund

D
11:26 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I did not receive the order for an Amethyst tree that I ordered Feb 12, 2022 for $77.27. They said I received it on March 10th. I did not receive it. Jhon Allen refunded me on April 12, 2022. I never received the refund. When I inquired Wish said they were not refunding the money because I received the order. I did not. The following is the dialog from the...

D

Wish.com - Ordinary caffeine for eyes

I had an order for the caffiene on april 7th 2022 you sent me the wrong item. I ordered it again about 7 days ago. You again sent me ordinary rosehips. I want the two bottles of caffeine for eyes that I ordered. You keep on showing bad business and getting me so mad. Send me my ordinary (2) bottles caffeine. Ihave been a good customer for years.

Theodora rayot

570 374 2592

Desired outcome: i WANT THE TWO BOTTLE S OF CAFFEINE SERUM FOR THE EYES AS I ORDERED

J
8:01 am

Wish.com - Can't make purchases

Ive shopped with wish for a long time now and have placed several orders over the last 2 years. I requested refunds on items that I either had issues with or that was never delivered(which I was entitled to as stated in their refund policy). Well I tried to get onto my account one day and it immediately pops up saying that there is an issue and to send a copy of my id. Well I have done this at least a dozen times over several months now and still nothing! I have over $100 on my account and I can't even use it! They are holding my money and will not answer me back or give me any information what so ever! I have emailed and have asked for support but to no avail. I am at my wits end and don't know what else to do. Can u help? Not sure of exact date but it has been at lease 4-6 months!

Desired outcome: I was to be able to log back in to my account so I can place my order. And if they don't want me to shop with them anymore I want my money back that is being withheld from me

M
11:30 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wish.com - Payment and selling fake gold to people and saying that it is real gold. It turns people's necks and fingers green. Because it's 100%fake

Bought 2 rings and 2 necklaces and they turned mine and my husband's fingers and necks green. Just a few days after I received them. I asked for the money back and they said it was refunded Feb. 28 and Mar. 5. They said it would take up to 10 business days to return to my husband's card. Well it is now Apr. 12 and still no refund. I have sent them email after email. Contacted customer support and they continue to say that they refunded it back to my card. I looked at all bank statements and there is nothing that was refunded by wish.

Desired outcome: My $10.86 back on my husband's direct express card ending in 3267

T
5:47 pm

Wish.com - Refund not received

I purchased a car stereo from Wish and after delivery my wife decided it wasn't right for her car. So I started the return and refund process with Wish supplying me with the return labels. I handed the item into the local Hermes store on 2nd February and as of today 21/03/2022 I still have had no refund. I used the customer support via the app and kept being told that the item was still being returned and I needed to wait, after several times asking what was happening it appears that Wish has just blocked me from customer support now and keeps asking for me to upload photo id which I try to do only to find that doesn't work either. No matter what I do I cannot get any response from Wish

Desired outcome: I would like to get the money back that I paid for the item, £95

P
10:40 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered a welder then realised that I couldn't add the discount voucher after ordering so I cancelled the order and waited for confirmation. I received confirmation that it had been cancelled and that I had been refunded so I reordered the welder but forgot to add other items so I cancelled again and waited. I received another confirmation that my order...

M
5:36 pm

Wish.com - Flytec HQ2011 - 5 Fishing Tool Smart RC Bait Boat Toy US Plug

Ordered the specified item from Wish, Wish refunded the order without any notice as to why.

Original Information as of March 14th 2022

Seller

Zenimatrix Global Ltd

Item Details

Flytec HQ2011 - 5 Fishing Tool Smart RC Bait Boat Toy US Plug

$54.00

Black, RTR VERSION, Qty 1

Shipping: $12.00

Went to go view the item and see if I could gather some information myself. The order was cancelled due to the seller price gouging. If you purchase a product for a specified price the price should be honored.

New Information as of March 15th 2022

Seller

Zenimatrix Global Ltd

Item Details

Flytec HQ2011 - 5 Fishing Tool Smart RC Bait Boat Toy US Plug

$102

Black, RTR VERSION

Shipping: $12.00

Desired outcome: I would like for Wish to hold the seller accountable, and honor the original purchase agreement.As well as, Wish enforcing price adherence, or compensate the individual for the price difference.

R
11:57 pm

Wish.com - Didn't get items

Did not receive items. Have submitted several request issues to be contacted but no one contacts me and only states I was refunded for 1 item when I explained and sent history order of all items not received. They will not reach out to me to refund my monies.

Need refund for several hundred dollars of items I have not received. They make it difficult to get any resolution. I have given all my contact information nd request to be contacted. I get a chat that when they come on says, all resolved and disconnects. This is a total scam website.

Desired outcome: Refund my monies for items not received, which is most of my order.

A
7:04 am

Wish.com - A pair of scissors/nail clippers

Hi there, I ordered a pair of scissors/nail clippers,on the 7th of February 2022, at a cost of £1.00 plus £2.00 Shipping. I was told that the item would shipped by 14th February. I have not yet received the item by 24th February. Can you please inform me as to the length of approx,time from posting to delivery to the UK. thank you. I ordered this item through the www.wish.com/transaction/6201090aed4008ca0ee820895 on 7th Feb 2022.

Desired outcome: Delivery or Refund

G
6:54 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Im trying to get a refund off wish but im going round in circles these are the emails which we have sent so far hi germaine im wish support assistant we are sorry you arent satisfied with your item what went wrong. Item delivered did not meet expectations. Thanks for letting us know. Can you tell me what is incorrect about your order. Item arrived damaged...

H
9:45 pm

Wish.com - Stolen property

I recently ordered a wig and some undergarments from Wish. When I received my package it had been opened and some of the items had been removed. Whoever did this proceeded to replace it with some kind of weight loss pen which was not part of my order. I sent 4 pictures and order numbers to customer service rep Omyco, he has given me the run around. This is uncalled for after being a loyal customer with wish. Makes me think that this rep had something to with my things being stolen. You would think that Wish would want to do everything to possible resolve this problem. After reading the bad reviews Wish should really take notice of the complaints and fix them. What should be done is people should start taking legal action.The rep should be fired!

Desired outcome: I am requesting that either my money be refunded or the things that I paid for be replaced

R
5:11 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

First everything was going ok, then my order shows up and there is nothing in the order that's right. I ordered a titanium skull bracelet, a 316 l stainless steel st. Loraine's cross ring, a swiss army watch and a multi colored watch. When I opened the order, I got in touch with wish customer support right away. I hadn't even finished going through the...

N
6:19 am

Wish.com - Services

Wish delivered my order to the incorrect country and is refusing to refund or replace my item. They said my order has been delivered which is true but someone is enjoying my item. Whenever I email they don't reply and when I try to contact them on the app I am flagged with an error of payment issues, when I try to upload my ID then there's another error. This incident occurred in December, I have not received any response from wish. I reside in RSA but my order was delivered to USA

Desired outcome: Refund

Update by nirasha singh
Feb 13, 2022 6:21 am

I want to correct my post, I stay in RSA not USA

1 comment
S
Feb 14, 2022 10:29 pm

I am having a similar problem and it's crazy the response they send doesn't come close to addressing the problem

A
8:56 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered 2 items (2T-shirts and 1 Tab) on 24th december 2021 with Order #: 61c5db4ac840839f0acb86a7 and both items were supposed to deliver before 4th February 2022. One of the item that is T-shirt got delivered on 25th January 2022, but Tab could not be delivered till date, however I contacted customer support to deliver at least the TAB via proper...

8:49 pm

Wish.com - Watch fell apart right in my hands!

I ordered a digital watch. I received it, took it out of the wrapper (wrapper not a box!) and it literally fell apart. The back fell off in my hands and the entire inside fell to the floor! It doesn't work and I can't get hold of Wish to complain! This is the cheapest piece of horse squeeze I have ever seen! I know it may be hit or miss with Wish, but, this is ridiculous! Their customer service has always been next to impossible to get, but, this is crazy!

Desired outcome: I want mu money back, NOW!

10:13 pm

Wish.com - My orders keep getting cancelled

All My orders from Sept show a partial refund It should have been the entire thing. I was not notified that the order was in and when I called I was told to call back later. Then I get this partial refund. I want it all returned and what about the items previously that have not been delivered. Where is the refund? I keep getting past its over 30-day refund policy yeah and when I get due to covid it will be delayed? You can't have it both ways. Now you have locked up my acct. When you should be on the vendors, not the customers. I will go to my bank and get my money we can do this the easy way or the hard way. You might want to check back in the early part of 2021 where I was given over 400.00 doing it my way. I want a reason as to why my acct is locked I want to be refunded at 100% You need to hold those stores accountable who receiving the merchandise to contact customers. They get paid to do this as well. You might want to choose the customers over the vendors.

Desired outcome: The partial refunds at 100% The other items not delivered refunded and my acct unlocked or a document stating why you have locked it and if it is temporary or permanent.

J
11:18 am

Wish.com - Stole my money

I ordered 3 backpack. You refunded me without me asking for a refund and it's been almost 2 months and no refund ever appeared. I kept contacting support which was no help and they just kept sending me give it 10 busses day. We are well iver that and you stole over a R1700 from me! I even asked for formal proof of payment but no answer, i called my bank no record of your so called refund! You are a scam and you stole from me.

Desired outcome: I even said you can just return it in wish credit because you never refunded me!!!!!!

Wish.com contacts