Wish.comnokia 2 phone case

I ordered a Nokia 2 phone case on 9/10/19. It is way too small, I mean it doesn't even come close. It seems your website won't let me summit for a refund there anymore. How do I take care of this issue? My order doesn't show on the site either. I would like to request a refund since non of the cases fit my phone. This is the 4th case that I've ordered for my phone that doesn't fit a Nokia 2 Phone. Again my phone is 3'x6'. I have asked for assistance with this and gotten no response. I aslo noticed that your website no longer keeps a customer's order details. It doesn't even show that I have ever ordered and items when I have ordered several items. What's going on with the site? Anyway I'm requesting a refund and instruction on how to return the case.

To
Oct 20, 2019

Comments

•   Oct 20, 2019

Hi there, if you've ordered four cases and none of them worked, the common factor is your ability to read product descriptions. Merchants on Wish operate independent small businesses and orders like these impact their ability to meet their monthly financial needs. Please be more careful before placing future orders.