Wirexmissing funds from my wallet

N Jan 11, 2019

I invested £5000 in February in bitcoin, using wirex and swissgold global. This week i removed the last $600 which was all that was left in either wallet. Prior to this I had never withdrawn anything. I searched my account transactions using blockchain info and have seen 31 transactions taking all of my Bitcoin to 31 different addresses in August 18. I was not aware of this as the transactions never showed up in my wirex wallet.
I have not given anyone permission to take this coin, and both wirex and swissgold are denying any knowledge of the transactions. I need this investigated please, I do not know what further information you would require. I have attached some screen shots of the transactions showing every withdrawal going to a different account number.
My email address is [protected]@hotmail.co.uk
Please help me with this.
Kind regards