Having problems with Wirex?

25 Old Broad Street
London, England, Greater London
United Kingdom - EC2N1HN

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Wirex.

Complaints & Reviews

Wirexwirex token exchange and withdrawal of funds

29.10.19 during all day, I wanted to sell my Wirex tokens. There was price pump (more than 90%) and I wanted to sell my tokens in price ranging from 0.025 -0.03, but due to technical issues on Wirex side (both platform and app) I couldn't do it. They made exchange available only when exchange rate dropped dramatically.
I suspect manipulations and scam from their side. Somebody (may be Wirex by his own or someone else it doesn't matter) pumped the price, than Wirex closed their platform and app so people couldn't sell Wirex tokens. May be employees and insiders could do this on higher prices...

More over at next day i decided to sell my tokens and withdrawal all funds from this scam project. And they sad that I am can't make outgoing transfers...

Thats the story of scam Wirex. be carefull using their services

Wirexordering card

I have been trying to order Wirex card for about 4 weeks but unsuccessful, i have contacted customer support several times but now my phone can not be verified, i conctacted customer support and i received verification code used it as i was support to but still unable to get to the next step when ordering the card, i'm stuck in one place which is verification.

I don't know what to do now, i really need the card. Please can someone help me

Thanks

Thelma

Wirexbank transfer

Hello 14 days ago my grandad transferred £15, 000 from he house sale money never made it to my account 3 days later the account has been closed they then said in a email that they have returned the money to sender but yet 11 days later still no money has been returned plus my account has been closed they don't have a contact number the number on back of card for costumer services has nothing to do with wirex can someone please help me this is a joke I have attached a photo of the email from whenThey said it will be returned to sender

bank transfer

Jan 11, 2019

Wirex — missing funds from my wallet

I invested £5000 in February in bitcoin, using wirex and swissgold global. This week i removed the last $600...

Dec 06, 2018

Wirex — insecure product and customer service is terrible

so my problem started on the 03/12/2018 when i noticed all my funds had been transfered into bitcoin and...

Nov 21, 2018

Wirex — payment not received

I have transferred a large sum of money to WirexAPP.com and they have not been able to confirm receipt or...

London

Wirexout of money

I deposited about 100€ on my account one month ago and it didn't arrive. Was I scammed or not? I tried to submit a ticket to their customer service, but it wasn't answered.
        I feel like they stole my money and were not going to admit it.
        I am not sure whether I was scammed or not, but I am definitely not going to use services like this again. Too risky, especially, if you give them your hard-earned money... Please, be careful...