The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Winners International — 500,000 lottery winnings cost my mother in law 50,000
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
About 3 weeks ago, a jimmy cooper of cooper, cooper, and assoc. Began calling my mother in law. She kept this very secret and when I ran across a note she had left on the counter that stated she was transfering someone 5000.00 cash today we all began to worry. So we started listening to the phone calls, he called 20-30 times a day. We found out by this point she had already given them 40000.00 to pay federal insurance for her winnings. She got leary and began asking questions, so he had someone call from the "irs" stated they were dennis wise and badge number was a-10474. She has taken out loans and borrowed money from family and friends to pay this federal insurance hoping to get the check being held by two men at a hotel... Scam... We all wish we wouldve said something to her. Now she is out over $40, 000.00 (fourty thousand!!!). Is there anything we can do?
More Winners International Complaints & Reviews
- Winners International - scam
- Winners International - mr. michael washington & others
- Winners International - you won 3.5 million dollars! oh did I forget 2 mention all the strings attached? scam
- International Winners Lottery/Gold Rush - Lottery Winning Scam
- British Lottery International Winners Promo - Fraud winning notification!
- Winners International - threatening phone calls
- Winners International - won $2.5m and a car from publishers clearing house and would have to come up with about $875 to have it wired to my bank
- Winners International - $2.5 million & new car
- winners paidout international - raffle/sweeptakes scam
- gobal winners internationals - scam