Winn-Dixie — management
I wish I could say I enjoy my experience working at Winn-Dixie being that is my first job, but I cannot. I can describe myself as a very optimistic person that is very reserved and is hard to upset, but going to work every weekend has been miserable. The management at Winn-Dixie is terrible in which I have been attempting to do my job and I am being fussed at in front of the customers for simple mistakes, such as putting the customers bags in their cart while I'm trying to ring up their groceries and make sure they have their discounts, my supervisor has also told me that I talk too much when I am only trying to extend excellent customer service. As a high school student that is very involved in her school, It sucks that my weekend consist of getting in trouble for things out of my control because my supervisor shows her distaste for me and the managers lack apathy to act on this estrangement.
More Winn-Dixie Complaints & Reviews
- Winn Dixie - cashing checks
- Winn-Dixie - terrible treatment
- Winn-Dixie - sexual harassment
- Winn-Dixie - sexual harassment by mgmt.
- Winn Dixie - selling rotten food
- Winn-Dixie - deli department
- Winn-Dixie - employees
- Winn-Dixie - pharmacist richard and winn dixie manager
- Winn-Dixie - employee
- Winn-Dixie - pharmacy refuse to fill medications