Windstreamover charging

3 months ago i lost 1000. of my income i am disabled i need my phone called and talked with windstream about my situation they set me up with the 59.99 pkg. with internet3.19 and tv at34.24 now thats 9742 with out any taxes but when i signed up they promised it would be no higher than87.00 i got1 bill for 80. something any way ever since it has been way over 100.00 . that is a long way from 80. the phone pkg. was unlimited local and long distance then they charge me for basic monthly service 6.93 then expanded local calling 3.50 if this isn, t price gouging what is?

• Bl
    blakbeauty Jul 24, 2010

i recieved my first bill from them and when i purchased the home phone and internent i got a bundle packages for a lifetime fee 59.99 monthly, boy i got my first bill aqnd it is almost $300...i am so upset by this i thin windstream charge way to much. and i did not get a rebate mail in paper nor did they put my antivirus on my system that i paid for.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices