Windham Professionals — student loan collection

M

It has been almost 4 years sense I have heard a single word or read a single paper about my defaulted student loan other then last years and this years federal tax refunds being garnished. I find this unfair and a horrible and life crippling way to deal with my debt they took on. I did not even know what collection agency had my debt till a few hours before writing this. Last time I got a call was 2013. Never ever received any mail sense 2011-2012. This is not right.