WinCo Foodsbelittling

H Sep 05, 2018 Review updated:

I have worked at WinCo in Moses Lake for a year and a half now. We are under new management and he and my dept manager are constantly asking what I've been doing from the time I clock on and making it out that I just stand around not doing anything. My dept manager embarrasses me, putting me down in front of other employees even customers. Store manager does absolutely nothing about. Everyone around immediately notices a change in my attitude when they are around. Every day I go home bawling my eyes out feeling worthless

• P
      Sep 05, 2018

Suck it up, Buttercup. You're in for that and much worse no matter where you work. Welcome to being an adult.

• F
      Sep 28, 2018

[censored]! Welcome to being an adult!! Are you serious!!! I thought being an adult was above childish Belittling. Belittling is no different than bullying! The store manager should nip this in the bud immediately not join!
    I too work in this store. I'm sorry your having to deal with this! It is unacceptable! There are many, many problems going on right now. You can't go to your SPC, she hires her husband and son! I'd say go to the the assistant manager. Or go to corporate.